*Chapter 9*

"JEFF YOU STUPID BITCH, COME HERE!" Said Jane. So Jeff Went up to her and they started making out! They are both drunk. I realized they were both really drunk when they went to Jeff's room. "What the actual fuck is going on!" BEN yelled. That got everyone's attention.Well everyone except for Jane and Jeff... Just eww. BEN and I started telling everyone off like a Badass. They automatically felt like asses and tried apologising but we denied. Then There and Jane came out of Jeff's room. Jane's hair was messed up, Jeff didn't have a shirt on. I knew what they did. Eww. Everyone turned to Jeff and started yelling at him. He tried to apologize but I said "FUCK YOU AND YOUR PARTIES!". He just stared at me like a dumb struck anime character. BEN and I ran off to your room. You both laughed your asses off. When you both calmed down BEN turned to you and said,"(y/n), I have liked you ever since I came here and I haven't ever felt this way about anyone else, Be my girlfriend?". Awwwwww!, I said mentally. Then I fangirled mentally and said, "BEN I have liked you ever since you came here too and yes I will be your girlfriend." He smiled and then tackled me and started kissing me. Then he stopped and got up. "Sorry, I don't know what came over me...". "It's okay" Then I got up and turned the radio on and walked over to BEN. I put my hands around his neck just as 'Prom Night' by Jeffree Star started. We both started to slow dance.

_______________________________________________
AUTHOR SAMA NOTE
dat cliffhanger tho. It's so Romantic and if you guys liked Jeff ya probably hate him now. If I didn't make Fangirls cry in chapter