*Chapter 13*

A/N: OMG. So I thought of putting some drama for this chapter so... When everyone
is cussing, I don't wanna hear it.

Y/n POV
      "Who is that, Sonic?" I asked "Who... her?" He teased. "No.. Duh!"I yelled. "She's my girlfriend." He said proudly. "Ben, He is trying to make me jealous. Can you believe it?" I said. "No Shit" Sonic said. "Fuck off, Sonic the hedgehog" Ben yelled. Oh god, This'll get bad... Like really bad and really quickly. "What did you just call me...Link?"He mumbled 'Link' so Ben couldn't hear it. But he failed horribly. "Something sparked in Ben and he rose both hands as if he were to shrug a 'what'. But instead of that two glowing fireballs grew quickly in his hands. Sonic looked scared. But he ran behind his 'girlfreind' and hid behind her. Ben threw the fireballs at her and it went right through her chest and hit Sonic's forehead. He started glitching out and took his girlfriend and jumped through the TV. "Wuss!" Ben and I yelled. Just then Slendy ran in and started questioning us both. We told him what happened and nodded his head and walked off. "Ben, when did you have fireballs?" I asked. "Since I became Immortal, I guess" he said. "Ok, Babe" I said and kissed his cute little nose.
_______________________________________________________________________
Author_Chans Note.
Hoi. I tried to do a drama chapter.... But I'm not the drama type person. Umm... If you are forever alone and need a "boyfriend" then you should check out my Personality Boyfriends Scenarios  It is about different personalities = different boyfriend's. Here's the description

Y/N thought she would be forever alone. Until she met...
Gamer Personality: Mark
Artsy Personality: Jackson
Anime Addict Personality: Simon *cough cough*Olivia*cough cough*
Wallflower Personality: Ethan
Athletic Personality: Derek
Preppy Personality: Skylar
Nerdy Personality: Nathan

~More coming soon. Don't Delete mah story just yet