*Chapter I dont know*

Reg POV*
      I woke up in BEN'S arms with my face stained with tears. I looked at Ben and his face was stained with bloody tears I pecked his nose and cuddled into his chest. He giggled cutely scaring the living hell out of me causing me to fall in the floor. "Oww" I said while Ben was laughing his ass of. I got up and so did Ben. We smelled pancakes (of course Toby made them duh). We walked down stares while Jeff stared at us and said,"Look at the little love birds... Aww Benny were you crying???:3:3" Ben blushed. "Fuck off Jeff!" I yelled. "Love you too." Jeff replied sarcastically. Slender face palmed(I don't know how but he face palmed). Ben looked super cute when he blushed.

Sonic's POV
I'm super depressed. She hurt me by kicking me in that spot, But what she said hurt even worse. I ran and hid in my game, not killing anyone, losing my own game, I almost thought about commuting suicide once, but it isn't worth it. I feel like a piece of shit for what I did to Ben and (y/n). I wanted her to love me when I first met her and after what I did she will never love me. She probably thinks I forgot her birthday too, but I didn't. I had a gift for her but I was too embarrassed to give it too her and also because slender would probably murder me ten times after all that happened. No one will ever want to see me. Now that I think about... I probably should kill myself. It would make life easier for me and everyone else.... OR I could work up enough courage to see her.

Your POV
   I haven't seen Sonic in forever I wonder where he is. Whatever, he probably hates me for kicking him right there and for saying that or he's just too embarrassed to say anything to me.
______________________________________________________________________
*Says in That_guy_Barney voice* (if you don't know who that is I can't even)
So wats ap. Cuz ize doin good. Ize just starts middlez schoolz so ize have a lats tooz do. Sorryz bout the endz of latsest chapter, it wuz a bitz fluffyz. So Bai guyz. Byz da wayz there's be more comin' soonz.