*Chapter 5*

Slender fixed My boo-boos, and gave me a bath. Then he showed me to my new room. It was a really pretty room. It had a bunk bed, with (f/c) and (2nd/f/c) bed sheets and big fluffy white pillows. "Choose a bed" Slendy said to me. I of course chose the top bunk. "Slendy, Where's my Stuffed (f/a) at?" He pulled the stuffie from behind his back and gave it to me. "Here Child, I'll let you look around the room, then call my name when your ready to go to bed." Then he left the room and I looked around there was a (2nd/f/c) Dresser with a TV on top. There was a Black rug on the floor in the shape of a heart. I love this place. "Slendy, Im ready for bed" I called out. Slendy teleported in front of me and picked me up to put me in the bed. He tucked me in and told me good night. And he left.

__________________________________________
Author_Chan note
    Sup people. How is the story so far????????? 😘 Im proud of myself. If u no like I come to u house an karate chop u in face. If u like u get big hug *hugs only the ones who like story and karate chops the ones who don't*  Bai.
                                                                                                                                                                              ~Hannah