*Chapter 16*

(Day one of the hunt)
BEN'S POV
Jeff and I told Slender the entire story. He. Was. Furious. I swear if he had eyes, they would have flames inside them and they would be twitching like Toby when he's mad. "PROXIES HERE NOW!" His voice boomed through the entire Mansion making Granny and Smile scatter. As soon as he said Toby, Mask, and Hoodie ran into his office. (Toby, Masky, and Hoodie are Slender proxies. They are creepypastas in case some of you didn't know. Look them up I swear Hoodies Human form is hot!) Hoodie had just finished shoving a piece of cheesecake in his mouth. (Masky and Hoodie both have a cheesecake addiction btw). Slender explained the situation to them and they agreed to his plan that he had explained afterwards. "Don't you think Sonic has gone to far?" Toby asked. "No shit, Sherlock" Ben said, obviously irritated. "What EVs." He said. Then he turned to Masky, and grinned. "Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky! "
Toby chanted. "TOBY, Shut the hell up! This fucking serious!" Ben yelled. "Child, I understand your upset but you need to control yourself!" Slender said.

(Day two of the hunt)
We ran out the door. We took Smile with us to scent out y/n. He led us to a small wooden cabin. We heard yelling inside. It sounded like Y/n yelling at someone. Sonic... Maybe? The yelling was very clear. "BEN won't let you put your hands on me! He cares about me. Slender will rip your ugly ass head off!" Slender and I smirked. The others chuckled. "Your little elf boyfriend doesn't stand a chance against me, dear. Don't ask me any questions." Sonic said. "What about Slendy?" We heard a slapping noise. Did he just.... Slap her? "I said no more questions!" We started to slowly walked over to the door of the house careful not to make any noise. I slowly walked to the farthest window from the noise. I pried it open without any noise. Yes! I looked inside and looked around to make sure there was nothing I could step on to make noise. Nothing to the left. Nothing to the right. Coast clear. I slowly stepped in. Looked around again. A door! Yes that must be where y/n and Sonic are. I tiptoed over to the door. Suddenly I felt pain in my back then warm liquid run down it. Blood? Sonic must have saw me and stabbed me. I fell to the ground. "Y/n?" I said weakly. "Ben?" She asked. "I love you..." I passed out. Darkness. Am I dead.