Sext (14)

I am literally repeating the music part for WINGS6 cuz it's my new jam.

Hobi's smile makes my day. He needs to be protected at all costs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung hummed his favourite song as he rummaged through his closet thinking of what to wear.

"I. Don't. Have. Anything. To. Wear." He fell on his bed sighing.

His clothes were piled up onto the floor beside him and his room was overall a total mess.

What would I look the best in?

The boy got up and searched into the pile as he pulled out a pair of skinny black jeans and a plaid shirt.
"I guess it's okay........"

The time was currently 11:26 and he was going to meet his internet friend at 12. After he had changed and fixed his hair he suddenly realized that he doesn't even know his friends name or age.

"What if he's like a 40year old fag?!" He gasped dropping his brush.
"That can't happen right? But what if I get raped." Taehyung thought deeply ending up in a small panic attack.

"But his dick looked nice......"

He was filled with anxiety and nervousness that he couldn't stop shaking his hands and shoulders.

Remember Taehyung, he doesn't know what you look like either.
Plus you already sent a video to him fucking yourself.

~Jungkook~

"Where the fuck is my white t-shirt. And my jeans. And my timberlands." The boy scratched his head looking all over the place.

Then he remembered that his maids had put all of them in the washing machine. Of course his timberlands weren't but it was hiding somewhere Jungkook didn't know.
He does have multiple pairs of jeans and white tees, but the one in the wash was his number one favourite. It was always his "go to outfit" for dates.

Does he think of this as a date?
Yes, even though he doesn't even know what the other will look like at all.

He grabbed his phone from the table and decided to text him one last time before he leaves.

JeonCena: hey

JeonCena: u ready for our date?😏

Taekim42: yea

JeonCena: u don't seem excited

Taekim42: i am

Taekim42: it's just that I'm really nervous

Taekim42: I don't know if I can trust u

JeonCena: dude I can say the same

JeonCena: I'm risking my precious self for you

Taekim42: bitch don't be too cocky

JeonCena: well bitch I'm gonna leave soon

Taekim42: ok same here

JeonCena: remember second row from the front middle seat

Taekim42: I know I know

JeonCena: bye hoe

Taekim42: bye slut