Sext (26)

JHOOOOOOOOOPPE (☝︎)

JUngkooks bro drew Yoongi

I FUCKING CANT😂😂😂
THIS IS WHY I LOVE BANGTAN
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm here Taehyung."

Taehyung looked to the side with a shot glass in his hand.
"Aaahhhhh~ the hottie is baccckkk."

Jungkook sighed and walked over to the other where he was sitting alone at the bar with 5 other shot glasses around him. There were couple of other guys half naked walking around with drinks in their hands and dancing. After all, this is the gay bar.

"Hey, let's get you home." Jungkook placed his hand on his shoulders.

"NO!"
The drunk boy shouted shaking him off.

"Taehyung you're drunk as fuck and I don't want you to drink anymore."

"No I don't want to go! Leave me alone!" He yelled louder throwing a tantrum.

"Taehyung stop it, or else I'm going to forcefully take you out of here." The raven haired boy spoke in a serious tone that scared Taehyung.

".............but I don't want to go home."

"You can come to my place."

".........Fine."

Jungkook held Taehyung and lifted him off his seat. He took out a $20 bill and placed it on the counter after thanking the bartender.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I drank too much."
Taehyung grunted laying down on the sofa.

Jungkook walked in the living room with a glass of water and medicine.
"Here take this. It'll help your body get stable."

"Thanks."

"So, what happened?" Jungkook asked sitting next to him.

"What do you mean."

"What made you go to that hideous bar and drink shots."

"It's not a hideous bar Jungkook! It's for gay people! It's where I belong!"

"I know you're fucking gay Taehyung. But you wouldn't just go to that bar yourself and get horribly drunk and fucking text me 'daddy' or 'fuck me daddy'. You need to have some guts to do that."
Jungkook laughed.

"Shut up."

"Tell me what happened."

Taehyung sighed and hid his face in the cushion. Few seconds later he sat up and curled up into a tiny ball.
"It's that girl again."