Sext (30) [Final]

"Kookie, wake up."

Jungkook groaned as he rubbed his eyes. He turned on his side only to fall on the floor and hit the carpeted ground.

"Ah-fuck."

"What are you doing?" A voice chucked. Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung laughing at him. He was wearing his oversized t shirt with boxers.

"I'm sleepy." He groaned as he stood up to embrace the other and snuggle his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung blushed in surprise and hugged back.
"Are you hungry? I made pancakes with eggs."
He can feel the radiating warmth from Jungkooks upper body. Jungkook was only in his trousers and was topless revealing his muscular body. He was wrapping his arms around the other and holding Taehyung tightly.

"I want you for breakfast." Jungkook casually mumbled under his breath.

Taehyung slapped Jungkook on his shoulder and tried to pull apart squirming under his hug.
"Hey! You think that's funny? It's 10 in the morning."

"So? I want to eat you inside out. And fuck that hurt Tae." He said rubbing on his shoulder. Jungkook knew it would leave a red mark.

Inside out?! Is he fucking insane?!
"You're so inappropriate, immature, childish and I hate you." Taehyung said trying to calm down. His face was still red and he was glad that Jungkook couldn't see him heat up.

"Then let's break up." Jungkook blurted out.

"Ok let's break up." Taehyung replied back without hesitation.

"Fine."

"Fine."

Jungkook pulled apart from him. The other crossed his arms and made an unaffected expression.

They stood there looking away from each other quietly. Taehyung tapped on his toes and played with his hands while Jungkook looked outside the window for something interesting to see.

After finally 3 minutes of dead silence, Jungkook suddenly jumped on Taehyung and pulled him down to the couch.

"Like I can fucking do that." He laughed. Taehyung giggled and kissed both of his cheeks.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered in his ear.

"I love you more." Taehyung cooed as he stared at his boyfriend with love.

Taehyung was glad and happy with where he was. Being able to be in a relationship with Jungkook once again after a misunderstanding made their relationship stronger and gave him a relief.

"I want breakfast in bed." Said Jungkook.

"We're on the couch." Taehyung muttered.

"Then I want breakfast on the couch. Please. I'm too tired to walk."

"Jungkook, you fucked me, a virgin in the asshole and I was able to make breakfast. Pretty sure you can run if there was a zombie apocalypse right now. And the kitchen is right behind us." The brown haired chuckled trying to pull apart from Jungkook.