Sext (29)

Mommy is back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••[unedited]

[unedited]

JeonCena: open the door

Taehyung widened his eyes and slowly looked back at the at front door nervously.

Knock knock knock!

He gulped slowly standing up placing his phone down.

"Taehyung, open the door. I know you're in there." A deep voice came from behind the doors.

"H-how did you get here so early?"
Taehyung muttered walking towards the entrance. He peeked through the door hole and saw Jungkook staring right at him.

Taehyung unlocked the door and opened it, revealing the other.

"Jungkook I ca-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Jungkook invited himself inside and kissed Taehyung. He closed the door behind him and kicked off his shoes while keeping him close. Taehyung melted in Jungkooks arms and kissed back moving their lips in sync.

Jungkook moved his arms down to the others ass and squeezed them making Taehyung jump on him. He straddled his legs around Jungkook who started moving his kisses down the others neck.

"Bed. Now." Jungkook said between his kisses.

"It's a-at the end of the hall, to the r-right."

The raven haired male started walking down the hallway still keeping his lips on the others neck. He almost tripped on a book that was on the floor but Jungkook kept his balance just in time. The two were circling around the living room smothering each other trying to find their way through the bedroom.