Sext (27)

It's not really 'sext' and it's like both story and sexting but oh well🙃

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Nghhh-" Taehyung groaned waking up from the streak of sunlight.

"Morning." A deep voice answered next to him.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and took a moment to fully wake up.
His head was ringing and his throat felt sore. He was completely hungover.

"You feeling okay?" The voice called on him again.

Who the fuck is talking to me?

The boys' mind was a bit hazy and it took time before realizing it was Jungkook standing next to his bed talking to him.

"Oh fuck!" Taehyung shot up from bed.

Jungkook looked surprised and raised his brows.

"Jungkook? Wh-what am I- Oh my god, I got drunk. I don't remember shit. How the fuck did I get here."

Jungkook laughed and handed him a glass of water.
"You seriously don't remember anything?"

Taehyung thought deeply and tried to remember. He was only able to remember some visions of him texting someone and drinking glasses after glasses of vodka.

"K-kinda?"

"You don't remember coming to my house and ranting about your bully?"

".........I ranted...?"

Jungkook crossed his arms.
"You don't remember us making out on the couch?"

".............WHAT?!"

The raven haired boy sighed and sat next to him on the bed.

"Well this is going to be interesting."

Fuck fuck. Oh god I can't believe this.
Okay, first I need to remember what happened after I texted him.
Taehyung drank the water Jungkook had given him and started trying to remember yesterday's events.

Jungkook watched him with a smile. It was interesting for him to watch Taehyung trying to recall what he had done yesterday. His thinking face was too cute for him to handle.

"I REMEMBER." Taehyung shouted suddenly surprising the other.

"Great, do you remember everything?"

"Yea. I got drunk, I texted you, you came to pick me up, we went to your house, I ranted, we made out and then got back together. Oh and I threw up."

Taehyung covered his face in embarrassment. Jungkook laughed and ruffled the others hair.
"Thought you wouldn't remember."

"I actually can't believe I got drunk over such stupid thing."

The other pecked Taehyung's forehead and pulled him into a warm hug to comfort him.
"It's fine, don't worry. I'm sure Karma is going to be a bitch to her."

Taehyung snuggled in the crook of Jungkooks neck and relaxed.
"Better be."

Jungkook pulled away fixing Taehyung's bed hair which he found it adorable.

"I'm starving." Taehyung pouted rubbing his stomach.

"For my dick?"

Taehyung blushed and slapped the others shoulder.
"How can you say that so early in the morning?!"

"It's already 1pm Taehyung." He chuckled.
"Anyways, I made breakfast. Come on let's go."

Taehyung smiled and the two boys climbed out of bed. But the brown haired boy realized his shirt and his pants were off, remains only in his boxers.

"Where are my clothes?!"

Jungkook answered,
"Oh, yea don't you remember? We did some-stuff." He wiggles his brows.

Taehyung widened his eyes.
"Are you serious."

The other laughed.
"I'm just kidding. You took them off unconsciously when we were sleeping because it was hot inside."

"Oh phew."
Taehyung breathed out in relief and continued to walk out of the bedroom.

Jungkook tried to contain his laugh as he looked at a small bruise on placed Taehyung's back shoulder.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I finished watching moon lovers scarlet heart and I cried so many times.
There better fucking be a season two.