Sext(15)

Taehyung walked into the movie theatre panting. Even though he picked his clothes and got ready, he couldn't find anywhere to park his car.

The theatre was full of people, especially because it was Saturday and 'The Suicide Squad' was insanely popular. After he had bought the ticket, Taehyung bought himself a bucket of butter popcorn and soda since it was a must for him whenever he went to the movies.

"Your movie will be in theatre number 6 to the right. Enjoy your show!" The girl who took his ticket said excitedly.

"Thanks."

Taehyung stepped into the room meeting eyes with full of people who were already seated. He gripped onto the bucket of popcorn nervously while searching through the second row.

There were 3 spots left, one in the middle and two on the sides.

I guess I can sit there.......

He walked over to the row and excused himself while trying to get to his seat. Since it was pretty dark and Taehyung had horrible eye sight, he couldn't really see who was sitting in the middle.

He settled himself and took out his phone.

Taekim42: I'm here sitting in the middle

JeonCena: yea I'm here too where are you

Taekim42: in the middle. Row 2

JeonCena: look around

Taekim42: ok

The boy looked right and left only to meet eyes with a certain person.

Oh fuck.

"Jungkook.........."
He was sitting one seat away from him on his left.

Taehyung widened his eyes as he took out his phone again in panic.

Taekin42: EMERGENCY 🚨🚨

JeonCena: what did U see me? I was looking for u

Taekim42: MY EX IS HERE AND I DONT THINK I CAN STAY

JeonCena: Wait what r u serious

Taekim42: DEAD SERIOUS SHIT

Taekim42: I made eye contact with him shit

JeonCena: can u just like wave your hand so I at least know who you are I'm sitting in the middle

Taekim42: ITS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT

Taekim42: I NEED TO LEAVE

JeonCena: WHAT DONT LEAVE U PIECE OF SHIT

Taekin42: WHY

JeonCena: DONt

JeonCena: PLease I WANT TO MEET U

JeonCena: wait until the movie is over

Taekim42: UGH FINE

JeonCena: YAS bitch

"Excuse me sir?" A voice called on Taehyung as he read the final text.

"Yes?"

"Would you mind switching seats with me because my friend is sitting next to you?" A woman his age asked him.

Switch seats....................

?!?!?!?!

That means I have to sit next to Jungkdojdjajdhjabxs.

"Ummmm, sir?" The woman asked again making Taehyung shake off his thoughts. He was the type to agree to everything so he couldn't help but answer,
"Yes of course." He faked a smile as he got up from his seat and switched with the woman.

Taehyung kept his eyes down and away from Jungkook making sure he wouldn't get noticed.

Just focus on the screen. Don't look to your left. Don't look to your let.

"Taehyung...............?"

SHiT.