Sext (17)

"Wake up."

"Tae, wake up......"

"Tae, the movies over."

Taehyung yawned opening his eyes. The screen was rolling with credits and the lights were on. He lifted his head to see Jungkook raising his brows.
"You just slept through the entire movie."

"The......whole movie??" The other stared at him blankly still trying to bring back his mind.
"Oh fuck!"

Taehyung rubbed his eyes in panic and fixed his hair.
"Uh-sorry....I slept on your shoulder." He apologized suddenly remembering. His cheeks were puffy and had a mark from sleeping on Jungkooks shoulder.

"It's okay. You're just a bit heavy." Jungkook answered rolling his shoulder.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook- but I-I have to go now. I'm meeting a friend and..." Taehyung gathered his things and turned on his phone. No message from JeonCena.

"Oh, well me too. I have to go see my friend so-"

"So bye!" Taehyung forcefully laughed walking down the isle. He almost tripped due the fact that the theatre was a bit dark and his sight was terrible.

"Bye......." Jungkook sighed.

It wasn't a good day for Jungkook. First he saw his ex-boyfriend Taehyung, which he ended up making him want the other back again and second, he wasn't able to see his friend. He took out his phone and texted him.

JeonCena: dude the movies fucking over

JeonCena: where the fuck r u

JeonCena: I'm in the theatre still so come

JeonCena: can u get ur cheeky ass here already

JeonCena: u said u will meet me after

Taekim42: right

Taekim42: I'll go there in 5min I'm in the bathroom

JeonCena: k

This is it. Jungkook thought gripping on his phone.

Hopefully, it will go well.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can we just appreciate this angel for a moment-