The Story of a Girl

"Xzvior!! Wake up!" Isabella yelled from the bathroom as she was trying to finish up her makeup.

Xzavior yelled back, "Do I gotta? It's too early! I just want to sleep!!'

"Get in here", Isabella told him as he walked out of his bedroom. 

He was shirtless as always, nothing new. On his chest above his heart he had a tatoo of a heart with their dad's name in it with "R.I.P" underneath. He also had scars covoring his body that only his sister new about. Their mom was only home long enough to cook breakfast and wake Isabella up and then she left for work and didn't get home till midnight so she didn't ever have a chance to see them. After their father died Xzavior and his mom stopped talking. They never had a great relationship. Xzavior had always been a daddy's boy. Isabella had to grow up really quickly after their father passed away. Although Xzavior is three years older, Isabella had to step up and act like the "big sister" because she had already lost her father, She didn't want to lose her brother too. 

"How are you feeling?" Isabella asked as he walked over to her. 

"Okay..I guess", He answered with a half smile. 

"It's going to get better dear." Isabella hugged her brother and kissed him on the cheek. "Now lets go, can't be late for school."