Why?

Once Isabella finally got the guts to open the door she slowly turned the nob and pushed.

"Xzavior?" She said in a faint whisper.

No reply.

Once she got the door open it was exactly what she feared.

Isabella dropped to her knees and screamed and cried and pleaded.

She couldn't stomach what she saw.

Her brother. No. He's so much more. Her best friend. Hanging there lifeless. Blood still dripping to the floor. She looks up, an empty bottle of pills on the counter. She gets her brother and holds his limp, lifeless body in her arms and cried.

"Why? Why did you do it!?". Just as she said it she saw a neatly folded piece of paper on the floor. She picked it up. She couldn't bare to read it so she put it in her pocket. She didn't know who to call first. 911 or her mother.

She picks up the phone and dials their mothers number.

"Hey sweetie what's up?" Her mom says once she picks up.

"M-mom," Isabella says behind a shaking voice "get home n-now."

With a bit of worry in her voice she asks, "why what's going on?"

"It's Xzavior mom. He's gone."

Isabella lost it. She couldn't hold back the tears.

"Oh god." Her mom said choking back tears. "I'm on my way!"

Once they get off the phone and Isabella can collect herself enough to call she dials "911".

911: 911 what's your emergency?

Isabella: it's my brother. He hanged himself. I need an ambulance!

911: We are sending someone now. Stay calm.

Isabella don't know what to do. So she sits there. Holding her brothers lifeless body in her arms. His blood covering her clothes.

"Isabella!" Her mom shouts as she is running up the stairs.

Still crying, Isabella isn't able to respond.

Her mom runs up to the both of them and cries. Holding her sons lifeless body when the peremetics rush in.

"How long has he been gone? Is there any way of saving him?" One of them asks.

"I..I don't know. He was like this when I got home from school," Isabella said through a scared shaking voice, "to long to be saved. He's gone."