The letter

Isabella goes to where her brother is. Right beside there dad.

She sits down in between the two of them and cries.

In her pocket she pulls out a neatly folded piece of paper. The same paper she found laying in her brothers floor the day she found him. It had been 3 years and she still hadn't read it. She was always to afraid, but now she was ready.

She carefully unfolds the small piece of paper and stars at the words.

"Isabella,

I love you. I hope you know that. I really do. I'm sorry that you had to see what you did. But I needed to be with daddy. I couldn't bare being away from him any longer. I don't know how mom reacted, if she even cared. But that don't matter to me. I just want you to know that I'm sorry I had to leave you. I know you love me. It was a hard to come to my decision. But in the end I chose what was best for me. I love you little sis. We will be together again some day. But don't do what I did. I want you to live your life. Okay? I promise I'll see you again some day. I love you.

Love always,

Your big brother"

Isabella cried. She couldn't hold back any tears. She texted Kacy and told she needed him.

When he got there he ran up to her and sat down beside her and held her while she cried, "It going to be okay sweetie. I promise."

They sat there for hours before Isabella finally decided she wanted to go home. "Take me home please." She said in a small shaking voice.

He replied, "of course dear."

They got in the car and didnt speak the whole way home. When they finally got there they got out of the car and Kacy walked Isabella up to the door. He kissed her softly on the lips and turned to walk away.

Isabella grabbed him arm and whispered, "please stay. I need you."

--------------------------------------------

Okay. I'm ending the story now. I know it's short. Sorry. But whatever. I liked it. Tell me what you think :)