I'll be okay

"I really don't want to go to school today Izzy", Xzavior said in a whisper "I think I'm just going to drop you off and go home. Is that okay with you?''

"Are you okay Xzavior? You have been acting odd for the last few weeks and it's starting to worry me." Isabella said in a concerned voice. 

"Yeah.. I..I'm fine. I just need to go visit dad is all. It's been about a month and I need to talk to him. So I think I'll do that. " Xzavior replied.

"Do you want me to go with you?. I don't mind missing school. You're my big brother I want to be there for you if you need me. "

"Thanks Izzy.. But I think I need to go alone today. Well right now anyway. If you want we can go visit him together later, But I really would like to have some time alone with him..I mean as long as that don't bother you." 

"I'm okay with that. I know you miss dad. I do too. It's hard without him." Isabella sighed as she got out of the car and walked toward the school. She turned around and looked at him and she could see the pain in his eyes. She knew that he missed him way more than her. Their dad was his everything. "I can't even begin to imagine how he feels", Isabella said to herself as she entered  the school.