Flashback

Still sitting in bed. Remembering that day..Isabella had tears streaming down her face now. These nightmares..flashbacks..where happening all the time now.

She looked at the clock again, it read "6:25" now. She has been sitting there remembering that day for 2 hours and now she had to get ready for another dreadful day at school. She wasn't ready, she never is. She still hates that school, and it's even worse without her brother around anymore. It's been 3 years. And she still can't bear it.

"It's just like he was with dad," Isabella said to Kacy.

"Hey, beautiful I love you. You are my strong little warrior," he pulled up the sleeves of her Jacket reveling the scars and the fresh makes "you see these? This proves how strong you are. They are war marks. And you have survived through this."

"Xzavior had "war marks" and look where he is now!," Isabella screamed as her eyes filled with tears.

"Babe, listen to me. Your strong. I can't lose you. I know it hurts. I lost my sister in the same way. I know you two where closer than me and her.. But it still hurts. I love you. Your my beautiful angel. I can't lose you too." Kacy said as he warped his arms around Isabella.

"I told Xzavior when I was 9 years old. 9. That I didn't want to lose him. And 4 years later I did. I miss him" Isabella exclaimed as she cried into Kacy's chest.

The two of them sat out in the hall like that for the last 30 minutes of school.

---------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? Do you like it? I hope so. If love some feedback