London

Simon and Lydia walked together along the streets of London. Though Lydia had only known Simon for a day, she had grown quite fond of him, and couldn't help but admire him. As Simon walked, Lydia studied his features. his normally messy brown hair had been slicked back, he wore a black suit and dark blue tie. As he turned to look at Lydia, his bright blue eyes shimmered.
Simon stopped walking and pointed to a building "I have to go to that bank over there to deal with some..uh things, you're welcomed to come if you want, it may be a bit odd for you but, yeah."
"Odd?" Asked Lydia
"I can't quite explain it, the man I'm meeting in there, he's uh, well he's not a man at all, you see, he looks like a lizard... Type thing." Explained Simon
Lydia's green eyes lit up, Simon could see it in her face that she was definitely coming with him to meet the lizard man.
"Sign me the hell up Simon, I've always want to meet a lizard man" exclaimed Lydia
"Well then, follow me I guess?"
As Lydia walked, Simon examined her features. Her bright red hair had been pulled back into a perfect bun. The blue dress she was wearing hugged her body perfectly. She looked so young, Simon had trouble believing that she was over 800 years old.
They stopped infront of a building and were greeted by a man in a blue suit who didn't say a word, he only pointed towards the entrance.
Simon and Lydia walked through a spiral of hallways, until they reached an unmarked door, Simon turned the handed and gestured that Lydia follow him in.
"Simon!" Said the man sitting at the desk, he was indeed a lizard man, wearing a dark blue suit and black tie, Lydia knew exactly who this man was
"Fredrick, long time no see..." Said Lydia