Private Jet

Lydia was suddenly awoken from her peaceful slumber by a maid shaking her by the shoulders.
"Miss, miss! You must wake up! You leave in an hour." Whispered the maid.
"Dear god woman, you couldn't be a little more gentle with your shoulder shaking?" Said Lydia, sitting up in bed, not opening her eyes
"My apologies, miss."said the maid as she started walking towards the door. "Be downstairs in 20 minutes, miss."
She closed the door without another word. Lydia got up out of bed And walked over to the bathroom, she stood infront of the mirror wondering what she should wear. She finally snapped her fingers and flat black shoes, black pants, a dress shirt and a black blazer appeared on her. She snapped her fingers once again to fix her hair up into a high ponytail. She looked at herself in the mirror once more, not noticing that she hadn't put any spell on her purple eyes, and decided that she looked ok, she walked out of the room and went down the stairs to the dining room. Much to her surprise, Simon wasn't there. Where could Simon be? Was he avoiding her because of their conversation yesterday?
"Lydia! You look fantastic!" Said Simon, leaning on the door frame. He was wearing jeans and a t shirt, his favourite look, obviously, he had not bothered to comb his hair, so it was messy as it always was. Simon made his way over to the table to sit by Lydia.
"Thank you, Simon" said Lydia, looking up from her plate of food
Simon looked slightly stunned, but intrigued at the same time.
"Your eyes, are purple?" He asked
Lydia smacked herself on the head, how had she forgotten to hide her eyes?
"Well yes, I've been trying to hide them but I guess you've seen them now and you're probably terrified."
"No, I think that they're beautiful." Said Simon
Lydia blushed, no one had ever said anything that kind to her about her eyes.
"Anyways, down to business, that car that he sent for us will be here in..." He looked down at his watch,"10 minutes"
"Right, have you packed your stuff?" Asked Lydia
"My stuff? Are we going to be there that long that I need stuff?" Asked Simon
Lydia laughed "Yes Simon!"
Simon got up from the dinner table and started running upstairs
"Would you excuse me for a moment!" he yelled from the stairs
Lydia laughed again and shook her head.
Minutes later, Simon threw a suit case down the stairs and ran down the stairs to go pick it up. He walked back into the dinning room out of breath.
"Stuff has been packed." He breathed
"Indeed." Said Lydia
Lydia heard fast footsteps coming into the dining room
"That car is here!" Exclaimed a maid
Simon got up from the table, grinning with childish glee.
"Shall we?" He said, putting out his hand.
Lydia took his hand and got up. They made their way out of the dining room and out of the house. Simon stopped.
"My suit case!" He said, throwing his hands out infront of him. about to go off running for it.
"No no dont bother running!" Said Lydia, snapping her fingers and his case appeared in his open hands
"Oh, I forgot you could do that" he exclaimed
**********
The car ride to the airport was short, but Simon talked the entire time, asking Lydia how magic worked and if she could do this or this. When they finally arrived at the airport, their driver drove them right onto the tarmac and went right beside a plane.
"This is your plane, entrance is on the other side" he said in a strong Scottish accent, that was the first time he had spoken the entire time they were in the car
"Thank you." Said Simon, getting out the car. Lydia followed him to the plane. They walked up the steps leading up to the plane.
"Woah! It's a private jet! " exclaimed Simon as he walked to the back of the plane where there was the seating area. He sat down on the couch and Lydia sat across from him.
"You've never been on a private jet? With your money?" asked Lydia
"I've just never bothered, but this is so cool!"
A flight attendant walked down the aisle to inform them that they would be taking off soon and if they needed anything to press the call button above their heads. Lydia told her she wouldn't need anything at all, with a sideways smirk at Simon, who didn't seem to notice because he was too intrigued by the plane.
Lydia shook her head at Simon.
"What!" He said
"Oh nothing, you're just so amused by this plane and it's hilarious." Said Lydia
"Oh my god I think we're taking off!" Responded Simon, it was true, the plane was starting to pick up speed.
"Ladies and gentlemen, well I mean I guess just lady and gentleman, we are now in the air, please remain seated until the light above your head turns off." Said a voice coming from the cabin.
Simon looked out the window, they were soaring above the clouds, he remembered that he had once wanted to live on a cloud, but his grade 4 teacher had told him that he would die instantly due to the fact that it would be so cold and he would simply fall through the cloud.
"When we get to Sweden, we're gonna be landing at the cave that we are going to be spending weeks, maybe months in, there are also things like cliffs in that cave so, very dangerous." Said Lydia
"And how are we supposed to know where this stone is?" Asked Simon
"Me." Said Lydia
"Huh?" Asked Simon
"Me, with my magic and all, it'll be a lot easier with me." Explained Lydia
"Oh! Yes yes of course!" Said Simon