The Cave

Landing near the cave was a very rough landing, the plane shook without stoping, but Simon managed to sleep through it. When the plane finally touched down, Lydia shook Simon until he woke up
"Huh? What?" Said Simon, blinking sleepily at Lydia
"Wake up sleeping beauty." Said Lydia rolling her eyes
Simon sat up straighter,"Are we here?" He asked.
"Hello lady and gentlemen, no I am not incorrectly saying words Jonathan! There are only two of them! Sorry about that, we have just landed outside of the cave, please exit the plane in an orderly fashion." Said a voice coming from the cockpit.
Simon got up, grabbed his suitcase and started running towards the exit door, eager to go see what would await them. Lydia shook her head at him and started walking to the exit.
She could see Simon already running towards the cave.
"Simon!" She called
Simon stopped to look at her.
"Are you coming?" He asked
"Yes yes, just stop for a second so that I can catch up to you." Lydia walked to join Simon at the entrance of the cave. It was pitch black in there and Simon hadn't brought anything for light
"It's so dark in there! How are we going to see anything?"
Lydia snapped her fingers, and purple fire danced  in her hands, showing them the way into the cave.
"Like this?" Said Lydia
They began walking through the cave, it looked like a normal cave, stone walls, stone floor, stone roof, everything a good old fashioned cave should have. But it wasn't a normal cave.
"It's pretty late at night Simon, let's walk a little deeper into here and then set up camp."
Simon nodded.
They kept walking until they found a little opening to what looked like a little room, they went inside and sure enough, it was like a little room.
"Ok I'm going to set up tents" said Lydia. She snapped her fingers, and a tent appeared in the corner, she did it again and another tent appeared across from that one.
"Can you put some more light in here or..." Said Simon
"I'm not done yet."
Lydia snapped her fingers, and the purple fire reappeared, she threw her hands up and the purple fire was suddenly on the roof.
"Is that just going to stay there?" Asked Simon
"Yes of course." Said Lydia as she moved to the entrance of the little cave room. She snapped her fingers again, muttered something under her breath that Simon couldn't understand. And moved her hands around the entrance, she backed away from the door, muttered something and pushed her hands out infront of her. A see through purple wall appeared on the entrance.
She sat down on the ground, exhausted.
Simon walked over to her." What did you just do?" He asked
She pointed towards the wall of purple. "That, is a protective spell, nothing can get through that."
"And are you ok? Because you look like you just ran a 10k marathon."
"It's a powerful spell. Very exhausting to put up." She put her hand up to Simon. "Help me up?"
Simon took her hand and pulled her up.
"Thank you." She said