I Have To Catch Them All, Dean!

"Dean! There is a bird creature!" Castiel's voice boomed through the once quaint park. "It says it is three little feet things away from me! Hurry! It's going to fly away!"

Sam turned his head from his seat on the bench to look over his brother. This was the twelfth time this week they had been dragged outside somewhere so that the fallen angel could play an app that had apparently taken the nation by storm. Even though they had closed up a pretty grueling hunt the night before the two Winchesters couldn't say no to the former angel... maybe because of his soft dark blue eyes or maybe because they owed him their lives.

Letting out a lung crushing sigh, Dean tilted his head back for one more second of peace before standing and stretching out his arms. "Let's go, Sammy."

"Dean?" Sam paused before standing, his eyes gravitating toward a trench coat figure sprinting through between the trees. "You think he's lost his marbles again?"

A pause that felt like an eternity passed before Dean chuckled a little under his breath. "Nah, man. He ain't crazy. He's just... he's tryin' to fit in. Last week it was Snapchat and this week it's this 'Pokemon' stuff. He wants to be like us." This time Dean met Sam's eyes with an honest smile. "What he doesn't know, and don't tell him this, is that he will never be a human. He will always be an angel and I love him for that. If he was one of us I don't think I would be able to stand it."

"What do you-"

"Dean!" Castiel, red faced and a little pissed off, came charging out of the trees to glare down the older hunter. "The bird is gone! It flew away while you were here chatting!"

"I'm sorry, baby." Dean held up his hands and walked up slowly toward his boyfriend. Setting his hands across Cas' cheeks he leaned to press a kiss to Cas' forehead. "Let's find another one."

All the anger seemed to shed itself from Cas' face and was replaced quickly by a gooey smile exploding with excitement. "I think I saw one of those purple rats around the bike trail."

"Well, what are you waiting for!?" Dean cried dramatically as he tossed his hands up into the air.

Giggling, Cas grabbed Dean's hand and drug him off into the distance. "I've told you a thousand times, Dean, I am always waiting on you."

Sam sat back against the bench and spread his legs a little to get more comfortable. He figured he's helped catch enough of those things to warrant him a rest. With a slow smile, he understand what Dean was saying. Life wouldn't be the same without the angel that kept them a family.