Madness

First things first.
Harley Quinn  the queen of Gotham ,  you all know that with every villain  there's always a story behind them... And as the storyteller it's my job to tell you .. It all started on the day the famous " joker " killed robin .   From the asylum  you could hear the police sirens   ... You'd get used to it  anyhow batman  himself brought the joker to the asylum and said strict rules to have 10 guards around him at all times . You could hear the famous laugh he did he had a bloody mouth with some broken teeth . He was still provoking dear old Batsy datsy  " you know .. He was a weaklink! Anyways .. Come on  bats .  You know he had to die " he smiled at him ... A smile that would give you chills at night.. Harley shivered from the thought as she stood behind one of her co-workers watching him , watching him laugh to himself  . A cold hand reached out to her shoulder frightening her until she saw it was her boss .. " oh my miss   quinzel I didn't mean to frighten you its just I have a new patient for you " he said handing her the folder " he has no name , no record  of where he was born .All we have is  an endless list of his criminal record ..  Try to get along with him miss quinzel ." Her boss said leaving her site  ... "This guy doesn't even have a mug shot  " she thought to herself as she started walking towards her office tomorrow is a big  day .. She thought " I'm  meeting  mr j ....
---------------------
HI GUYS I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT.