Chapter 9

Lexi's POV

I wake up in my handsome boyfriends arms. It's the last day of tour today, which means I'll go back to England with James and Denis will go back Ukraine. I'm going to miss him so much. I can't stand the thought of not being with him.

I get out of grip and go into the bathroom. I look terrible. I have a black eye, bruises and cuts all over my body. My arms still have the bandages on them from last night. I take them off and the bandages in the bin. I get undressed and have a shower.

"You're even more ugly with those bruises and cuts all over you" Carter said.

"Shut up" I say back.

"You can't tell me what to do remember I'm everywhere" she laughs.

I sigh and turn off the water. I wrap a towel around me and hear a knock on the door. I open it slightly and see Denis. His eyes were all red. He's been crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm just going to miss you so much love" he cries.

I start to cry with him and hug him.

"I'm going to miss you so much too" I say.

He looks up at me and cups my face in his hands. He kisses me passionately.

Smut below. (I'm not very good at writing it, so bare with me)

I take off his shirt and his pants. He rips the towel off me. He pressed me against a wall and inserts two fingers into me. I moan in pleasure. I take off his boxers. He puts his hands on my thighs and picks me up. I wrap my legs around without breaking the kiss. He sits me in the sink and kisses my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan.

"D-Denis I need you" I say.

"All you had to do was ask beautiful" he smirks.

He picks me up again and puts me down. He walks into the shower and turns it on. I don't care that I've already had one I just know that I need him. I walk in with him and he begins to kiss me. I kiss his jawline. He inserts himself into me and thrusts.

"F-fuck" I stutter.

He goes faster. I didn't want him to stop.

"I'm going to c-cum" he says.

"Me too" I say.

He stops and we both reached our climax.

Smut over.

"I love you so much baby boy" I say.

"I love you more baby girl"

He kisses me once more and turns off the water.

"I forgot a towel" he laughed.

"I'll get you one"

I wrap my towel around me and go get him a towel.

"Someone's had fun" Ben smirked"

I just laughed and walked into the bathroom. I give Denis the towel and he thanks me. I put on my underwear and Denis smacks my ass. I yelp and look at him. He has an innocent smile on him face. I just laugh. I try to put on my bra but it hurt my back because of all the cuts. Denis grabs my bra and puts it on for me. He kisses my shoulder and walks out of the bathroom.

I put on black jeans, a t shirt that says 'drop dead' and converses. I do my makeup and my hair. I walk out of the bathroom and grab on of Denis' flannels. I put it on and walk over to him.

"You look hot wearing my clothes" he says.

I smile and kiss him. I'm going to miss feeling his soft lips against mine. I walk into the lounge room and see the guys watching Batman vs Superman.

"Batman is so much better than
Superman!" Ben yells.

"Superman!" Cam yells.

"Batman!"

"Superman!"

"Batman!"

"Would you two cunts shut up!" James yells.

Ben and Cam start hitting each other and end on the floor tackling. I just laugh.

"Guys we have to pack" Sam says.

We all walk into the bunk area and pack. I'm finished so I walk into the lounge room and sit down. I scroll through Instagram and see all these hateful comments on my photo. Denis comes in and sits next to me. He puts his arm around me.

"Baby, don't listen to them, they're just jealous because they're no where near as beautiful as you" he kissed my forehead and I sighed.

"We haven't told the fans yet, what if they see us and start saying all this stuff?" I say.

"Well we'll tell the fans" he smiles.

He gets his phone and goes on Instagram. We both smile and he takes the photo. He writes a caption and tags me in it. My phone goes off and I read the caption.

"This is my beautiful girlfriend Lexi, she's my everything, my world and I love her with all my heart. If anyone gives her any hate, I will block you. I love you beautiful ❤️😍😘 @AALexiAA"

I smile in awe. I take a photo of us. He pokes his tongue out and kiss his cheek. I wrote a caption and tagged Denis in it.

Denis' POV

My phone goes off and I read the caption.

"This is my sexy Ukrainian boyfriend Denis, he's my absolute world, he always sticks by me and I love him so so much. Don't hate me for being in a relationship with a rockstar. But if you do, I will block you. I love you handsome 😍🔥 @denisstoff"

I smile and kiss her. I'm going to miss her so much.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

Lexi's POV

"I'm going to miss you so much Denis" I cried.

He hugged me tighter kissed my neck.

"I'm going to miss you too baby, but we'll FaceTime and text each other baby girl" he said.

"Flight 236 is getting ready to board in 10 minutes" the flight attendant said.

I cried into Denis' shoulder. I really didn't want to leave him.

"I love you baby girl" he said.

"I love you too baby boy"

I hugged Cam, Sam and Ben. I walked over with James to where had to board our flight. But someone tapped my shoulder. It was Denis.

"Baby I got this for you"

He put in my hand and kissed me. It was a heart necklace and it was engraved. It said 'you're my forever and always baby 23/4/16' that was when Denis and I started started dating.

James put around me neck. We sat in our seats and I fell asleep.
James shook me.

"We're landing in 5 minutes Lex"

I nodded and stretched. We got off the plane and collected our luggage. We got a taxi to our house. James unlocked the door and I walked up to my room. I couldn't be bothered unpacking because I was too tired. I was just about to fall asleep when I got a text. It was from Denis.

'I miss you already baby 😔'

'I miss you too babe 😫'

'You'll see me soon don't worry 😏'

'What do you mean?'

'Don't worry, get some rest baby girl. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I love you beautiful 😘'

'Okay baby boy. I love you too handsome ❤️'

I turned off my phone and went to bed without being in my boys arms.

There's another chapter! I put another up in a couple hours. Hope you like it. Love you's.
~Zoe <3