2. Handle With Care

Chapter Two: Handle With Care

My eyes started to open then close. I was struggling on trying to open my eyes, what's wrong with me? I tried again and I was instantly frightened, the place was different, the room was big and I was on a king sized bed. Then everything from last night's memory came back.

I got caught and thought I was a rogue, then was brought to the alpha of the pack who I swear was flirting with me and he was cute. He also asked me questions and that led to me crying my sockets out and that's how I ended up here I guess.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see the door knob twisting open and my wolf was on alert. The door burst open and the alpha himself walked in with all his glory. "Hey, your finally up!" he greeted, a little bit to excited for my liking.

I turned to the bed side table and looked at the clock, 12:22 pm! I got up quickly and started to look for my clothes....

Wait clothes??

"Why am I not wearing my clothes?" I asked him, afraid of his answer. I didn't want to give myself to the person who isn't my mate.

"Oh, um.... I kind of... um.... Changed... um... you" he stuttered and his cheek was turning to pink.

I felt so embarrassed. He probably saw my fat and thought I was the ugliest being on earth. I turned away out of his view, my cheeks red like a tulip. "Oh..." was my genius reply. He brought his arms out and held my extra large clothes. That made my cheek more red if that was even possible.

I gave my thanks to him which was more of a whisper but luckily with his wolf hearing and alpha status, he can hear things from a far.

"No problem."

It felt as if we talked an hour ago and just stood by each others present. It was awkward to say the least until he finally broke the silent. "My beta just informed me that lunch is ready."

"Alright. I'll be down there, thanks alpha." I bowed my head and walked away but before I reached the washroom door, a hand grabbed my wrist and stopped me from leaving. I gasped, I turned around and faced alpha.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He apologized. "I just want to tell you that whatever your former pack did, it won't happen here. I guarantee that if it did, they will face the consequences." Then he walked away.

The alpha was about to open the door when he spoke again. "You can call me Jace. I feel old when people call me alpha and I'm not that much older than you." Then he walked out of his room.

"Jace." It feels nice saying his name, like your protected by him. Well obviously Gabriella, his the alpha. Your suppose to feel protected when his near. I face palm myself for being dum. My inner thought was a lot smarter than I am, thankfully.

I entered the bathroom and to say it was big was not the proper word for it. It was gigantic that contained two big sinks, a bath tub and a shower. It also had a room that was conjoined, I entered the room and it was dark.

I turned on the light and was amazed. It was not a room but a balcony. On the left side was a pool that had underwater jets which seemed like a jacuzzi, while on the right had shelves of towel and a bar that had so many alcohol, It also had beach chairs.

I walked to the pool like jacuzzi and dipped my feet. "Wow" I muttered, "I can't believe someone had this stuff in a balcony."

"Was it a little to much?" A voiced boomed and startling me, I dived into the steaming hot jacuzzi. I was instantly trying to get air since I can't swim. I felt a hand wrapped around my round waist and was trying to pool me out of the water.