8. Sexy Capability

Chapter Eight: Sexy Capability

Last night sleep was the most uncomfortable sleep I ever had in ages. I just couldn't sleep very well, all the memories from the ball and how faith played a roll on the whole situation was just to much to take in. I never once thought that that's how we would see each other again, wearing costumes and mask. I just love how they had to make it a masquerade party, hint the sarcasm.

I tossed and turned, the white sheets tangled around my body. I felt Jace hands wrapped around my torso and immediately I leaned to his touch. Why must everything have to be complicated with love?

Jace groaned and immediately sat up, "morning." He smiled cheekily, his dimples showing perfectly and kissed me on my cheek. "Wanna get breakfast?" He asked while getting out of bed.

I shook my head 'no' and spread my figure on the bed. "I'm going to see him," I put emphasis on the word 'him', "and I'm so not ready yet. I'll come down when I want to okay?" I said softly not wanting him to give me a lecture on how I'm going to see Stephan eventually, but little did he know we didn't just said hi, we actually danced till the end of a song.

Just what I didn't want to hear, "your going to see him eventually Gabriella." Jace yelled from the closet. He got out and strode towards me. "Now be down when I mind linked you okay." I nodded grumpily and put on a frown. Childish I know, but I can't face him just yet. Jace left and I was alone in the room.

After a moment of staring into space I finally got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. "Might as well smell good when they see you again" I said to myself.

Playing broken hearted by Karmin, I took a long shower, not wanting to see them early in the morning. They'll just ruin my day and I'm not up for that so for the first time in a while, I took the time to actually pick what I was going to wear.

After a few minutes pass, I finally decided on my blue high wasted pants and a really red crop top. If they hate me before because I was fat and I didn't fit into their standards then I can play that game too. I'll make each and every guy in the pack drool over me, I'll show them what Im really capable of. I smirk to myself and at that moment I felt like I can finally prove to Stephan what his missing. That everything isn't just about a girls appearance but her personality and feelings too.

After I finished I heard Jace's voice, mind linking me. 'How does beating an old pack sound to you?' He asked and knowing Jace he probably had a smirk on his face.

'How does a happy jumping over joyed girl sound to you?' I asked back using the same tone he used on me.

'Then get your sexy fine ass down here.' He said amused.

'Yes alpha.' I said playfully, once we ended our little talk a brilliant idea popped in my head. I undressed myself and transformed into my wolf. I was pure white, the only brown spot I have was below my ear and a tint around the end of my tail. Most females were brown or gray, guess I was a unique wolf.

I left the room and headed to the backyard. Memories came flooding back, the bad once like the time where I had to clean it so the neighbouring pack could play football, but they were also some good once like the time where the she wolves danced to their mates like a cheerleader making the audience jump to their feet in excitement. I smiled at that, those girls were so happy that they found their mate and I was there admiring how lucky they were.

Once I saw Jace standing beside Chad and... Kyle? Wow, haven't seem him in 3 years. He sure did got taller and muscular but his face was like a boy that didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. So fragile and vulnerable.

Beside Kyle was the jerk I tried to forget, Stephan. No doubt he got hotter and as much as I hate to admit it but Stephan sweating over the humidity was just a total turn on. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to kiss him and I know I'm dating Jace but how could you resist the bond between two wolves.