5. New Outcome

Authors Note:

I just wanted to say thank you to the 20 people that read the last chapter and the 4 votes I received! To you guys, it might not sound much but to me it was an inspiration to keep writing! I would also like to appreciate the two accounts that commented in my previous chapters! @_Decipher & @covermaker4u ! Thank you so much! Carry on reading and hope you enjoy!

-xx

****

Chapter Five: New Outcome

3 years later...

"Baby, Baby

I can hear the wind whipping past my face.

As we dance the night away.

Boy your lips taste like a night of champagne.

As I kiss you again, and again, and again and again.

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)

But I know (It's gonna take a little work)

Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears.

And finally you put me first.

"Ah!" I took a swing and with all the power I have left, I punched the red punching bag. I took a deep breath and dropped to the floor, my legs immediately tired from everything I've done today, even though it was only the afternoon.

"Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only one I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one I can always call.

When I need you make everything stop.

Finally you put my love on top."

I sat up from my position and took the water bottle, listening to Beyoncé while doing so. I chugged the substance and once the liquid entered my mouth, I instantly felt refreshed. "Gabriella!" I heard Jace yell from the fourth floor of the pack house.

"In the gym!" I yelled back and in a heart beat I heard Jace foot steps. I got up and walked to my speaker turning down my music.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and his mouth nibbled on my earlobe. "You look sexy as ever," Jace whispered huskily in my ear. I turned around and Jace's lips immediately met mine.

I moaned and felt Jace smirk in the kiss. I moved away from his lips and looked up at him. "What's up with you?" I asked him. Knowing what he was happy about, I tried hiding my smile but failing miserably.

A smirk was planted on his face, "oh you know..." He trailed off. I raised my eyebrows and tried to pull a confuse look but we both know that it did not look like that. "Two weeks from now it would be are two year anniversary."

Jace and I have been dating for the past two years. We told each other our feelings and we've been closer than ever, not just relationship bases but we made love. Some wolves would wait for their mate but since that will never happen to me, Jace said he was okay with it and he wasn't a virgin anyways. Along this relationship though, we both promise that once Jace find his mate we would brake our ties and continue as friends.