3. Show of Affection

Chapter Three: Show of Affection

"Your so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. My cheeks flushed bright red and I turned around to face him. He stared at me with loving eyes and my heart fluttered like nothing happened between us.

He suddenly brought his hands to my cheek and stroked it gently, "When your blood travel to your cheeks making you blush," he smiled "when your nose scrunch when your irritated," he patted my nose once, "or when you bite your lips when you really need to pee." He chuckled and so did I, he gently went over and touched my lips about to bend down and kiss me.

His lips were a few centimetres away from mine when he spoke again, "when your hands sweat when your nervous" he grabbed my hands, his eyes not leaving mine and linked are hand together. "Let's not forget your bare neck, waiting for me to bite and mark you as mine." He buried his face in my neck and about to mark me when he let go of the hand that was being held together. "Before I mark you, I want to give you something..."

He tuck his hand into his left side front pocket and suddenly it revealed a heart shaped necklace. "May I?" He asked and I nodded my head. I turned around and his hands went above me and I felt the cold metal touch my bare neck. I heard the lock clipped together and I turned around and smiled, a tear fell down my eye and I couldn't believe this is happening to me.

We held each others eyes, his green eyes never leaving my blue once. "You know I love?" He asked and I smiled and nodded my head. He bend down and kissed me, his lips so soft then he travel down my neck and his canines came out and I felt his teeth about to pierce through me when...

"Gabriella!" Someone yelled.

"Gabriella wake up!" The stranger shook me hard but not hard enough to hurt me. I opened my eyes and I saw Jace smiling down at me. "Sorry, but I wanted to ask if you want to have breakfast with me?"

I looked at him and then looked at the bed side table. It read 6:45 am! Wow, he wakes up earlier than me. "So do you? Since we are doing the same activities after we eat breakfast."

I looked at him apologetically, "I'm so sorry, I forgot about the training and waking up late since we're starting at 7 and I-" I blabbered.

He chuckled, amused at my babble. "It's okay, I was just wondering if you would like to join me? Besides, it's our first training."

I smiled and nodded my head. "I'm just going to get dress." I informed him and he left the room and told me he'll be outside the room.

I walked to the bathroom about to lock the door when I remembered The clothes I wore was thrown out. I opened the washroom door and walked out of Jace's room and looked around the hall. I spotted Jace leaning over the staircase looking at something under.

He noticed my presence so he turned and faced me, "Did you need anything?" He chuckled "It didn't seem like you change, were you saying that to get rid of me?" He asked playfully but his eyes held sadness for a split second before he covered it with another one of his laugh.

"No!" I said quickly, "I didn't mean to offend you in anyway. I just wanted to asked you something..." I said shyly, my cheeks flushing red.

He smiled, "Go on."

I looked at him sheepishly and my voice changed to nervousness. What if he laughs at me and say something like "no clothes will fit you in this pack." Or-

"Earth to Gabriella! Hey, you there?" Jace waved his massive hand in front of my face with a goofy smile.

I looked at him and I faked my smile, "ya, umm.... nevermind." I looked around, avoiding his face and when he noticed me do this I knew he was suspicious.