4. Training Rules

Chapter Four: Training Rules

I gasped, "Stephan!"

Jace looked at me and turned around. Then looked at me again, "Gabriella, are you okay?" He asked me, "There's no one there."

" I can't believe Stephan actually did it." I muttered to myself. "He actually mated with her." I didn't notice I was crying until I felt Jace wiped the tears that wouldn't stop flowing.

He embraced me and I cried in his chest. Stephan mated with Carly and that's why I felt that excruciating pain. "I know it's not okay and that's why I want you to know that I would never hurt you the way he did." Jace whispered softly in my ear.

Why am I crying over him? His not worth my tears. I backed away from him but remembered that I was still against the wall so he backed away and I stepped forward.

I wiped my tears with my wrist and straitened myself, I can't think about him or anyone from that pack anymore. Not my brother, not Carly and definitely not Stephan. "We should eat and start training!" I said with nonchalantly voice. He looked taken aback by my tone of voice but ignored it.

Before we went to his massive kitchen, he brought me to his room so I can change. I was so thankful for Jace always being there.

Why does fate have to give me a asshole of a mate? Why can't it be the guy that was walking in front of me who keeps giving me quick glances?

~~~~~~

God this is delicious, Pancakes with syrup and milk to top it off. "Is it good?" Jace asked. I nodded my head enthusiastically and he chuckled at my gesture. That moment of sadness about Stephan was no longer there. Jace told me that if he didn't think I was worthy enough to be his mate then he shouldn't be worth mine and I agreed.

"After we eat, can you help me loose some weight also?" I asked him out of the blue. His eyes looked sad and he had a frown on.

"Gabriella if this is about your mate not liking you because you think your not good enough for him-" I stopped Jace before he finished his sentence.

"Jace I told you that I don't care about Stephan... and didn't we talk about not bringing anyone from that pack anymore?" I asked Jace with a smile and my left eyebrows raised playfully.

He smiled back and nodded his head. "So is that a yes?" I asked him hopefully. He chuckle and nodded again. "Thank you!"

"So why the sudden question then?" He asked me. I picked up two pancakes with a tong and poured more syrup. I took a sip from my milk and looked at Jace.

"I just think I need to be more fit. You know? With the hunters and rogues being a problem." I put my cup down, "and I feel like an outcast. All of your pack member seem so fit while I'm there being this huge girl." And it's true. If you look at his pack, the person that you would notice immediately would be me. I'm 368 pounds while others are less than 200.

"Gabriella having your size isn't bad at all. The things you hate are the things I love about you. Your beautiful and if a guy wants a girl to be fit, then he must be an idiot for not looking past that." He looked straight at me and grabbed my hand that was placed on the table. "I think your perfect and definitely not an outcast. Your flaws are what makes you, you." He smiled and let go of the hand he was holding.

My cheeks turned scarlet red and I had to look away to hide the blush that was constantly on my face. I turned around after making my cheeks go back to normal, "Thanks," I told him.

He nodded and we went back to eating. The silence wasn't awkward like before, but blissfully happy silence.

A few minutes later he spoke, "if you want to loose weight, you gotta give up eating food that's unhealthy. Start eating fruits like apples and bananas, at lease until you can contain your appetite." I groaned mentally. He stood up and went to the fridge and grabbed a banana then walked over to me. He brought out his hand and gave me the fruit.