Chapter 4

"Honey hurry up you'll be late"mom yelled as I finished the final touches of my make up before I headed downstairs.

"Oh mom come on I have like- I check the time- one hour more before classes start"

"Yeah whatever" she pulls on her suit ,looks up the stairs and yells"Eva! get down here right now. you'll make your sister late" mom will probably destroy our ear drums.

"I'm coming!"Eva retorts. She comes down the stairs wearing a dress that's flare and has frills at the end. Its green with a bit of blue in it.

"Wow you look alive" I look amazed.

"Whatever she says"

"Wow Eva you look amazing"

"Thanks mom"

"I knew you'll look great in that outfit. I definitely do not regret buying it for you"

"What?- I look at mom baffled - you bought the dress for Eva"

"Yeah why are you jealous? I smell jealousy in the air"

"Come on mom I'm just surprised. Its not as if you buy dresses for Eva everyday"

"Yeah I guess you're right. Today Nick will be picking you up from school. I have it prepared. I'll make up something okay?"

"What?" I spill the coffee that I'm holding"Fuck!" I look down at my top it was one of my favourites and now its ruined.

"Mind your language young lady" mom looks at me sternly. I take a few tissues and try to wipe them but they've already dried and tainted themselves on the bust of my favourite jeans long sleeved crop top.

"Ugrrh now we're definitely gonna be late. I'm finally down.."

All the girls on the we block knocking on my door hey!..

Black magic by little mix cuts Eva's long talk short. I pick up my phone without looking at the I.d

"Hey sweetheart"oh my god its Nick. It's Nicholas Russell. Calm down calm down I say repeatedly. I take deep breathes. Mom and Eva are looking at me very weirdly with their eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"E.. hey there. How are you"

"Not okay at all I'm terrible" oh god what happened did they go bankrupt?

"Oh I'm sorry. What happened?"

"Its not what its who"

"Who?"I'm totally confused right now. what's he trying to say.

"I don't get you"

"What's there not to get? You asked me if I'm fine and I said no its because of someone. So what about this conversation is still keeping you at sea?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"You"I was about to say something but I choked on my voice. Damn it why didn't I guess he'll try and be romantic and say something like that.

"I have to go I'll call you later for the date"

"Okay. But I'm picking you up at exactly six. You do know that right?"

"Yeah my mom just told me. Okay see you soon"

"Love you until we meet next time" I hang up I don't want to talk to him any longer. How can he just say that? I guess you can't understand all boys.

"Here hurry and change- Eva handed me a lace crop top and an inner- I thought I'll get it and after you finish your call you'll put it on and we'll go"