Chapter 3

"M..om"why am I stuttering I wondered. Yeah I remember going beyond the plan.

"Hey Nicholas"mom gave Nicholas a handshake while still glaring at me."Casey why don't you go and heat up yesterday's croissant and start cooking dinner"

"Emm.. okay"I turn to look for my scarf and see it in the hedge. I pick it up and see thorns on it and stuffed it in my bag.

I opened the door,entered and closed it. I didn't want to hear their conversation. I signed. I just have to get ready for mom's wrath. The door opened and I turn to see Eva.

"Hey"she looks at me before putting her bag on the couch she's no longer in her ballet dress."I'm sorry I ..."

"No I should be apologizing I was being so inconsiderate"she sits on the couch and I join her.

"I was so busy with boy drama. I'm sorry can you forgive me?"

I open my arms and she let's herself in. She lunged so hard in my arms that we both fall on the couch. We looked at each other and laughed

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have been so hard on you"she sits up and I join her."and thanks fo..."

"Wow" I turn to see mom closing the door giving me a hard stare."what did you think you were doing?huh you think you can just kiss him however you want?this is not some normal romance Okay? This is business"now she was sitting next to me holding my hands"honey in business everything its professional"

Eva stands to leave and she turns to her.

"Wait, I'm not done with you. I haven't even started with you yet"Eva sits on the seat opposite ours.

Looking at me she begins and start talking. All this talk about business and not letting him get too far not when he hasn't signed the deal makes my mind go back to Dylan. How can you miss someone soo much. Just thinking of him is a crime. I still remember my moms hands making contact with my cheek when she saw Dylan and I in the living room. That was a night I will never forget. The shouting the disappointment the crying all makes me wonder if love will still exist for him after the way I treated him. I've never forgiven myself and I never will. Just thinking about the way I broke the love of my life's heart just makes me hate myself.

"When he signs the contract that's when you can kiss ,have sex and do whatever. Remember always keep things professional okay?"she ended as I nod and leave.

I open the door to my room close it and left myself fall on my bed. I was so exhausted I've had such a long day all I want is to relax but I remember the sleepover. I pick up my bag looking for my phone while looking at the ceiling and that's when the pain surges through my body. My finger just pricked something I removed my hand to see my ring finger dripping with blood and that's when I remember the scarf and the thorns. I rush to the bathroom open the faucet put my finger under and let the water wash over my finger. I remove the thorn.

"Ouch" I screamed in pain it hurts like a bitch. The pain ceases a bit and so does the blood. I pick up the first aid kit and go look for Eva to dress it for me.

.....

"What! Noooo you can't be serious"

"Of course I am. What do you expect? I mean that's what happens when you put two hormonal teenagers in a room together"

"That's so nasty"

"No its not try it you'll love it" Emma tucks away a lock of her hair behind her ear. Emma and I are in my room right now sitting cross legged on my carpet. We are having a sleepover and we are playing a game where we tell each other our darkest secrets.