Chapter 6

He deepened the kiss by pulling me tight towards his body with my breast pressed against his chest. He asked for entrance and I didn't know if I should grant him or not he moved to my neck kissing my earlobe as I threw my head back and a moan escaped from my lips. I felt tension in between my legs and there was getting wetter by every passing second. He traced his hands on my back as he fumbled for the zip and it took me by surprise how fast he is as he unzipped the zip on my side he laid me down on the hood. He slip his hand in my dress. He moved to my lips and I placed my hand on his chest to push him first he didn't budge and grabbed one of my left cup bra. I jerked him harder and he pulled away but only to look in my eyes with his hands still cupping breast and me still plastered to his body.

"What's wrong don't you like it"

"We're going way too fast"

"I don't see why you're saying that I can see the pure lust in your eyes and I also want you so badly so why don't we satisfy our sexual needs"

No I can't let him control me I'm  suppose to control him not the other way around.

"No let's just let things happen naturally let not force it"

"What do you mean naturally"he was completely off me now. I also got up and tried to zip back the dress. He saw my difficulty and zipped it for me as he did it he intentionally moved his fingers along my breast lingering his finger there. When he finally finished he looked at me and I went to the car and sat in he waited a bit. It looked liked he was having an internal battle with himself but he later came near the car sat in and drove away.

I was glad for the 10 minutes silence but he broke it

"So will you now explain what you mean by 'let things happen naturally'"

"I just feel like you're pressuring me..."

"Into what?"

"You know the 'what' I'm talking about"

"Why don't you say it I'm not in your head how am I suppose yo know although I wish I was"he glanced at me.

"Into fulfilling your sexual desires"

"'Your?'I thought you felt the same way"

"Its not like I don't.."oh my gosh I'm so frustrated I just wish we weren't having this conversation. When did things get so complicated why didn't I just do it and have it done over with forever I'm so stupid. I slap my hand on my forehead

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I am I'm attracted to you but I just need more time "

"For what?"what's with him and questions everything I say he'll gave a question about it. Argggghhh... He was really getting on my nerves

"To... Let's just keep things slow I know we know about ourselves but it's not enough let's slow down things"

"I can't control myself when I'm near you. I can't see you and not desire to touch you"

"Just try I know it will be difficult but do it for me"

"What's in for me?"

"What?" I turn to face him"what do you want"

"What am I risking 'you' so I want you" he stole a glance at me and licked his lips in a very sexy way. Oh gosh I squeezed my legs tight what's wrong with me. The wet felling began to grow and i tried my best to control it.

"Okay I'll fulfill your desires only if your able to fullfil mine"

"Really?" He stopped the car and leaned in to look deep in my blue eyes.

"Fine let's shake hands on it"he said as he brought forth his hand

"Its suppose to be when we're near each other"

"I know. I accept"he shook my hand and let go immediately. Oh what shit! Have I gotten myself into.

∆∆∆∆∆∆

I'm. Sooooooo sorry ill make it up to you guys. Please vote and share.

XOX