Chapter 2

(Unedited)

I hated myself right now for not being there for her. Mom couldn't be there and neither could dad because they were all busy with work. Dad is on a business trip and mom says her schedule is full. People started clapping and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Nick.

"Why don't you sit down. the show is not yet over" I turned and looked at him he stared back with sincerity in his eyes.

"You don't understand the dance that she took part in has just ended"

"Oh sorry" he sat down and I sat next to him. I couldn't care much about the other people dancing.

"Hey cheer up you look so down"
I looked at him and smiled

"Now how does that make you feel?"

"Better I guess" he shrugged his shoulders

"What do you mean by better I guess"i imitated his actions.

"Nothing"he chuckled and that made me annoyed

"You are so annoying" I crossed my arms and pouted

"What can I do to make you feel better"he remove my arms and held my hands while looking at me intensely

"Why do you look at me like that"

"Why is it a crime to look at you?"

"Somehow"

"What to you mean by somehow " he came so close to me I could feel his warm breath on my neck and his cologne which is so...., I don't even know the kind of words to to use to describe it I just find myself moving closer to take in his smell.

"Em m "oh my god why am I stuttering. I place my hand on his chest to pull him away but he place his hands on mine and rub his hands on mine. The tingling sensation on my hand was so intense. He was making me wet just by doing that. I bet I look like a switch that a little kid can turn me on but it was not so. Everything about him ranging from his small pink perfect lips,his perfectly styled hair that I want so much to pass my hands through.

"Now I know why you didn't come" I turned to see Eva and I quickly remove my hand from Nick's chest.

"Listen let me.."

"You don't have to. At least I know someone cares about me"she gestured towards the last people i expected to see my aunt and cousins.

"Helloooo Casey how are you"my aunt gave a gentle hug while my two cousins who are both boys hugged my legs. They are so cute they are twins. They just turned ten.

"We've missed you Casi"they say in unison I do adore them I mean who wouldn't but their mother just gets me the wrong way.

"Eva I.."

"No is okay. I know you are busy" she signs and look right at me and at that moment I just want to break down and cry."you've always been busy with all this boy drama you go sleeping and flirting with any man that you know can satisfy you both economically and sexually. Hmm its so weird how the girl who said she will never have any sexually relationship with any other guy apart from you know who... and now you are here with your new vi.."she was saying so much that I knew she will regret it later but I couldn't stop her because I knew all she was saying was nothing but the truth. I have to say something soon.

"Eva is enough please I know what I did was wrong. Please forgive me I really tried I'm sorry" I mumbled the last part

"Actually its all my fault" I look at Nick like he has just grown two heads why is he taking the blame for something I did." I was the one who kept her waiting"