Chapter 9

I twirl around in my red dress. It had long lace sleeves and a cut from the armpit to my hip on each side and ends at mid thigh. The dress was not too revealing and was the ideal dress. I put on mascara, eyeliner and cherry red lipstick. I breathe in and step out of the house.

Mom is on a business dinner so Eva is staying at Alice's. We're taking Beth's car. I  didn't want Nick coming so I told him I won't go because I'm doing a project work overnight.

"Hey you look amazing you really owe me"Beth stares at me as I enter the car.

"I know right?" Beth stepped on the gas and we went to pick up Emma.

∆∆∆∆

The party was hyped. It was the ideal college party. The house was huge with a big garden with well trimmed hedges. The music was loud it could be heard two blocks away from the house. You could tell it was rich people's party by the kind of cars parked at the drive way. The parking lot was overcrowded so Beth parked in the lawn behind a red mustang.

The smell of alcohol hit me as we entered the house.The interior of the house was amazing. Couples grinding against each other people vomiting and all other stuff that that made me cringe.

"Come on"Beth grabbed our hands and dragged us to the back of the house with a huge pear shaped swimming pool. Girls and boys were either naked or half naked around or in  the pool. I almost tripped on a beer bottle.

"Stop dragging me like that I almost fell down"

"Sorry let's go. Follow me" we followed her to a group of boys shirtless either making out or enjoying a lap dance.

"Hey I thought you wouldn't come"one of the boys with brown hair and a nice body said as he pushed a girl on his lap.

"Yeah and I also thought you're no longer an ass. But I guess life is full of disappointments right?"

"You're being so rude introduce me to your dear friends"

"Emma,Cassie meet my brother Jonah"

"hi" we say in unison

"wow! nice" he was eyeing me up and down and i felt so uncomfortable.

"umm... i think we should go"i said

"yeah i think you're right"Beth dragged us towards the table packed with drinks.

"woah! you're brother is hot. Why didn't you tell me you had a hot brother." Emma grabs one of the plastic cup and Beth grabs it and pour out the content.

"What is wrong with you? you cant just take one of the drinks and start drinking it. what if its drugged?"Beth saud concerned

"whatever. buh im thirsty" emma wined. I walked away while they were still arguing.

I walked put of the pool area and got in the living room which was very spacious.

"Hey beautiful" someone snarled too close to me for my comfort. I turned to see a dark haired boy who was drunk off his ass.  He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me close to him. I used every bit of my energy and pushed him. Because of his drunken state he landed right on his ass. 

I immediately walked away before he got up. I came to a balcony and stayed there for some fresh air. As i was standing there i saw a boy in the next house pull a girl flash to him and started to nibble on her skin the boy look familiar he turned so the girls back was facing me. When i saw his face i was sooo shocked i thought i was dreaming so i pinched myself and realized i wasnt dreaming right in front of me was the last person. I expected to see and when i realized what he was doing my heart crashed into a million pieces.