Chapter 1

(Unedited)

Copyrights all rights reserved

"How do I look",Emma said as she twirled around in her new jumpers.

"You look hot" I said. Emma is a beautiful girl with short black
hair , high cheekbones and her height just makes her look more cute. Emma has always hated herself for being short I don't even think she's short she's perfect just the way she is.

"I'll take this and the shoes"she gestured towards the jumper. I felt my phone vibrated in my back pocket and picked it up to see a text from my mom.

Mom: Honey,where are you? Its been an hour since you left. Come home right now.

Mom: O my god what the hell are you still doing. I'm coming to the mall wait for me at the parking lot and you better be there when i get there.

After I finished reading I signed "it's your mom right?"

"Yeah she doesn't give me space to breathe at all. I mean come on I'm only eighteen and I shouldn't be caught up with things like these. I mean I'm suppose to enjoy its been only an hour since we came"

"Its all your fault to begin with you are the one who entertains what she does."she turned to me "you only get to be eighteen once and you have to enjoy it to the fullest."

We reach the counter and she placed her clothes there as she gave her credit card to the plump girl behind the counter.

"Thanks for shopping here."

"Okay we better hurry up else your mom will skin me alive."

"Come on". I punched her playfully on the arm

"Ouch, since when did you get so aggressive"

"Shut up"

"Soo how do you feel about your new victim."

"Stop saying that and don't call him that."

"Then how do you want me to call him." The elevator doors open and we stepped in.

"In fact let's just stop talking about that. Okay?" I turned to look at her.

"Okay "she said as she nod her head."What did your mom say anyways."

"She just said I should come and I'm late that's all." The elevator doors open and we got out and walked to the parking lot I was praying all along that my mom has not arrived yet but my prayers weren't answered I saw my mom leaning impatiently on the hood of her Bugatti busily texting she glanced up from her phone when we got closer to the car.

"Oh my god you are finally here I thought I had to come in and look for you. Where in the world?.. oh just forget it come here."She stretched her arms and for a moment there I thought she was about to hug me but she pushed me in the backseat of the car."we are so late"she said as she glanced at her watch and got in the drivers seat.

"Mom wait Emma is going with us her sister can't come and pick her up."

"Fine Emma get in. Casey there are some clothes in the seat wear them." I open the bag to see a royal blue crazy jeans with a white crop top and a sequin blue scarf. I sighed and looked at Emma as I saw her peeking"what are you still doing i thought I told you to put the clothes on". Emma glanced at me and gave me a sorry look.

I mumbled okay to her before I struggled to out from the clothes it was exhausting especially when it came to the jeans, I had to remove my short before I could wore it. I finished putting on the dress as I applied a little bit of lip gloss and mascara as mom swerved in a little space between two cars. Wow my mom and her parking skills they are incredible.