~Dirty[Michael]

#imagine cuddling with michael. He holding you tightly thinking that you'll leave him. You thought its sweet and cute that he does that.

You closed your eyes fod a good 3 minutes then you feel Michael's hot breath on your neck.

You opened your eyes and see that his face is at your neck you move your head to let him now that you want what he is doing.

He then gently kissed your neck. Sucking and Biting your weakspot, you moaned his name and gripped his head and pushed it further because of the pleasure.

He moved his way up to your jaw and finally kisses your lips gently at first.

Then he became more and more into this make out session, but in your mind its getting pretty heated.

You gasped when he licked your lower lip and granting his request. The two of you fight for dominance but knowing that you are kissing him, he won.

Your hands roam around his chest then you flipped the both of you so that you are the one stradling him.

You did the same thing he did to you but he flipped you back down and held you down on the bed.

He removed your top and jeans easily. He did the same to his and includes his boxers.

He then played with the strap of your bra. You removed it and he removed your lower clothing.

He feels you first then enters you. You moaned loudly.

"I love you y/n" he said with small pufds of breath, "Marry me"

"I love you and Yes i will marry you Michael." the both of you reached your high and procided to the cuddle you once started.

(Michael Feels)