~Sweet[Luke]

- dedicated to @alexasmith123 she requested this over a few months ago so I'm doing it now.

-

"Luke can you please get the thermometer on top of the fridge!" You say trying to calm your niece from crying. She has a cold and your sister asked you and Luke to take care of her because she went to Melbourne with his husband for an important gathering.

"Got it!" Luke yelled from downstairs and you hear thumps on the stairs means that he is on his way up. "Here you go babe." He says giving you the thermometer.

"Okay pumpkin I'm gonna check your temperature now." You say to your niece and Luke walked behind you to try and calm her down and it worked. You took the temperature and wait for a minute before it started beeping, You took the thermometer and check the temperature. "Well atleast its not that bad since this morning."

Luke held her up and started swaying her until she falls asleep making you sigh in relief.

"Thank god she's asleep." You exclaimed silently making sure you didn't wake her or she'll cry again.

"You're really not into kids aren't you y/n?" Luke asked putting the baby to her crib.

"Nope." Popping the p while massaging the bridge of your nose.

"You're so cute!" Luke whisper yell to you making you chuckle. "But really babe this is practice for you and me, you know. One day we'll be having kids and if it's your kids you will adore them." He said pinching your nose a bit and smilling down at you.

"I know and I thank my sister for that because well I needed it and she needs a break. This kid is so loud I would push a knife through my ears." You said pulling Luke out the door to your room. "And babe we've only been together for a few months and you're thinking about family and kids."

"It's not hard to think it through babe, I know we've been together for what 7 months but y/n, you can't blame me from seeing a future with you. You're wonderful and I love you y/n so much and I would never imagine my life without you." He said staring intently into your eyes.

You smile at him and hug him tightly. "I love you too Luke and you're right. I can't imagine my life without you too." You kiss his cheeks.

"And you look great handling a baby. I want to see you walking around the house with a baby bump, seeing you get angry because I didn't get what you craved and seeing you in the hospital holding my hand and pushing our baby out, okay to much information but yes I want to see that and I want you to be that woman I will marry." He says brushing his fingers through your hair.

"Oh I'll be a loud pregnant lady if that happened I will yell at you and make you do things but I love you so I wouldn't be that hard." You smile at him and play with his lip ring.

Luke leans closer kissing your forehead to your temple to your cheeks to your nose and your lips. He deepens the kiss and push you to the wall. When he leans back both of you breathless he says "I love you y/n"

"I love you too Luke." You were just about to kiss him again when the baby cried making both of you laugh. "I got it!" You say.

"Go get her to stop then we'll cuddle" he said and went downstairs.

-

I'm sorry if thats a shitty update. It just popped out of head and my fingers typed it.

So I've been having a lot of problems these past months and It's messing up my mind and I can't think of a good update.

Quick announcement:
I need yet again new story covers and a helper to seek a good character on my books. And Inspirations hahaha.

Keep in mind that a SMILE will brighten everyone's day and it will be some kind of flu that spreads quickly to anyone that sees a person SMILE.

INSPIRE, make a difference. Make good examples and don't stop trying to inspire someone. Be the reason for them to live.

WONDER, don't forget that if you wonder on things you do you will think of a better way on doing the task.
(Lovely remainder by my good "friend" Brandon)

~Les