~Sweet[Calum]

#imagine getting home from school and receiving an unknown text from someone.

Hello Beautiful! :)

the text says, you asked who it is. The person replied immediately.

Check your front window you'll see who i am. ;)

'that wink' you said in your mind. You looked and saw none other than your childhood friend Calum Hood.

You run outside and tackled him with a bear hug. "Oh My God! Calum you came back as you said you were!" squiling because you miss him.

"How did you know its me? its been 8 years y/n?" he asked you.

"I know that eyes Calum. of course i'll remember you.!" you said still hugging him. you remembered what the both of you promised to each other at the past.

Flashback: (Cool right aha!)

You and Calum are at the treehouse your dad built at backyard of your house. "I promise that i'll come back for you y/n" Calum said to you tears streaming on his face, you wiped it away.

"and i promise that when i come back i'll ask you to be my girlfriend." he added.

"Calum we are so young for that" you slapped his shoulders playfully. "But i'll do it. when i come back i'll be infront of your door" you hugged him. "okay, and i promise to wait for you"

-End of Flashback-

"I miss you so much Cal!" you told him while looking at his eyes. You dropped your gaze when he didnt reply. And he cupped your chin.

"Y/n a promise is a promise right" he asked you, and you nod. then he kneeled andheld your hand.

You gasped because he is really doing it. "Y/W/N will you be my first and last girlfriend. My first kiss. My first Everything?" you see his sincerity.

"Yes Calum!" jumping and nodding. you hugged him again

"Wait till i ask you to marry me!" he said. and you kissed him passionately.

-

Y/W/N is Your Whole Name guys.

hope you like it.

~N