~Dirty[Calum]

#imagine you and Calum waiting for the right time to do it. You have been thinking dirty things about him all day and night, you even dreamt about it for several times. Now is you and his Anniversary. Being together for a year makes you happy but incomplete and so does he.

The usual couple date have occur and he really is the perfect boyfriend for you. You are so happy to have him in your life. You try to not think of the sex even though its hard when everytime you feel his arms around you, you just want to push him somewhere and just kiss him.

With your great acting skills he doesnt notice the temptation you are feeling. while you see him looking at you with lust filled eyes. You ignore that because the both of you are at a park and its full of children and its not appropriate to make out infront of them.

Dust has finally gone and both of you are home watching The Last Song. its a drama movie but both of you are laughing because thats like you and his story of meeting. well not in the way of it but you are like the boy and he is the girl. The movie has gone to the part where the girls dad died and the girl is in an emotional state because of it. thats where you went silent and started thinking of your dad. the story has mixed together in your life. but you choose to be happy and live longer with Calum.

Calum immediately turns off the tv and looks at you concerned. "You okay y/n?" he asked and rubbing your shoulders.

"Yeah im okay, can we just go upstairs? im tired." you say with a strained voice. This is the time where Calm tries to cheee you up and dont succeed on it because you are EMOTIONAL. but when the both of you are laying in bed thinking of each other your mood turns into the mood when you are thinking of doing it with him. He senses what you are thinking and started tugging you closer to him.

Both of you had the look of lust and hunger. He started kissing you first with nibbles and he started licking your bottom lip asking for entrance that you granted showing so much hunger. Your lips move with sync with his then he tugged  your lip making it bounce back and making you moan, he groaned and pushed his body closer to yours like its possible to actually get closer.

He started to roam his hands on your waist down to your legs his other hand used to balance his weight. You tug on his hair making him moan.

He takes off his shirt and tossing it to the side you undid his pants and he takes your shirt off. You undid your shorts and tossing it with his clothes.

He kissed your neck to your jaw and your chest. You moaned in pleasure, you know inside you that you and him are definitely ready but you are still scared. when he started tugging down your panties you called out "Condom" breathing hard. He moves to his jeans and got the pack of it. he proceeds on pulling your panties off while kissing you with passion at the same time urgency. You pulled his boxers off leaving him bare infront of you.

You see his length hardened and you became wet. He slips the condom to his length and positioned himself into you. You feel his tip on your entrance.

"Are you sure babe?" he asks you looking concerned and you answer him with a kiss and he pushes into you. You felt him inside you and he keeps on going further inside you. once he is in you fully you whimpered and he kissed your face saying its gonna be okay.

He pushes in and out over and over and the pain turned into pleasure and the both of you are moaning each others names.

"Cal im almost t-there!" you stutter to him while moaning and groaning. "Wait for me babe---- Okay i need you too release all of it now babe--mmm god i love you so much!" he resures you and you came first then you feel his length twitch and he came in the condom. Both of you screaming in pleasure.

He slips out of you and layed beside you breathing fast just like you.

"I love you too Calum." you say and he hugs you from the side and gives your temple a kiss and he sang your favorite song.

The last thing you heard is his voice saying i love you and his singing.

-Hope you like this. im baaaaaaaack.

please do comment something! :)

i really need motivations.

i know im supposed to be gone for a month but i miss writting and i dont want you girls to wait.

i dedicate this to Shawnee.

i love you girl! :D

Nikka