Chapter 1: The End Of Sanguinem

Normal P.O.V

Moscow, Russia

Second Progenitor, Urd Geales was starting to get irritated. Who had invited him here?

"Aw~theater again?" Lest Karr, Third Progenitor of Germany complained, starting get bored. "Urd Geales-Sama, what's so amazing about watching the livestock? Do humans that have good singing voices have better blood quality?" He asked as he turned towards his fellow Progenitor.

Urd just sighed. "What are you here for, Lest Karr?" He asked, not even bothering to turn towards Lest. "Your assigned territory is Germany. Go back to your place." Lest chuckled at Urd's rude behavior.

"I have nothing to do in Germany, because I am ruling it perfectly." He bragged, soon frowning. "But Japan under the rule of Krul Tepes is different. Something unexpected had happened recently. Haven't you heard anything about that, Urd Geales-Sama?" Lest asked, catching Urd's interest.

Before he could say anything, the throne room doors were slammed open. "Geales-Sama!! The humans...those humans in Japan..have carried out the Owari No Seraph experiment once again!!" One of the vampires announced, startling both Progenitors.

Urd's eyes narrowed. "Owari No Seraph? What was Krul Tepes doing?" Lest sighed. "Wow, she must have a lot responsibilities on her shoulders. Only if I'd been there.." He stated as he shook his head in disappointment.

"Silence, Karr!" Urd snapped, starting to get annoyed. "We have correspondence from Japan. They want to hold the Progenitor Council immediately." The vampire stated as Lest smiled in amusment.

"What is this? Is she trying to give an excuse?"
.
.
.

*Timeskip: a little while later.*

Inside the Basilio Cathedral: Where the Progenitor Council is being held.

"Is that all?" Urd asked, turning towards the vampire behind him. The other vampire nodded before leaving the room, letting the Progenitor's continue with their meeting.

The Progenitor's waited patiently, their eyes soon widening when they saw Third Progenitor, Krul Tepes, tied to her throne. "What is going on?! What is happening in Japan?!" One of the Progenitors growled, enraged.

Soon, Ferid Bathroy, Seventh Progenitor, appeared on screen. "Is it connected already?" He asked curiously, soon smiling when he caught sight of the other Progenitors.

Urd's eyes narrowed. "Ferid Bathroy.." He mumbled, not really sounding interested.

"First of all, Urd Geales-Sama, the Second Progenitor..and all high ranked Progenitors. I'm sorry for the urdgent call." Ferid said as he bowed in apology. There was an angered growl from one of the Progenitors. "How!? So you, a non-high ranked Progenitor has called us?!" Gabel Parthe, another one of the Progenitors asked. Ferid nodded. "Yes. It was an emergency."

Gabel glared at Ferid. "Don't joke around with me! You are merely a Seventh Progenitor!!" He seethed, but he was soon cut off by Lest Karr.

"Shut up, Gabel Farte. Because of this current situation, the highest ranked Progenitor in Japan is Ferid Bathroy." He stated, causing Label's glare to darken. "How can that be? What about Fourth Progenitor, Riza Shiranui-Sama?! She was also assigned to Japan, wasn't she?!" Lest nodded.

"She was. But due to this current situation, she is no longer in power. So please, think before you speak." He stated once more, causing Gabel to back down. With that problem out of the way, Lest turned towards Ferid. "So? What's going on, Ferid Bathroy?"