Chapter 7: The Angel's Mechanism

Normal P.O.V

"They're sure taking quite a while in the bathroom, aren't they?" Ferid said as he let out a sigh. It had been almost a half an hour since Shinoa's Squad unboarded the bus for a bathroom break. "They are probably discussing how to run away from the pervert kidnapper." Crowley stated bluntly, causing Ferid to laugh a little. "Of course, when you talk about the pervert, you mean yourself, right Crowley-kun?" Ferid asked. Crowley shook his head. "I mean you, Ferid-kun."

There was soon an irritated scoff, turning both male vampire's attention towards Riza. She was leaned against the bus, nibbling her thumb angrily. "And what ever is the matter with you, Riza dearest?" Ferid asked sweetly, only to get an irritated look. "Nothing, so mind your damn business." She snapped, continuing to bite her thumb.

Why was she so angry?
.
.
.

*Meanwhile: In the girls bathroom.*

Shinoa looked into the cracked mirror, fixing her light purple bangs as best as she could. It was pretty difficult to look into a broken mirror and fix your hair. She soon saw Mitsuba and smiled. "Ah, Mitsu-chan. You're late." She said, soon towards Mitsuba. "I checked the back door of the rest room." She informed. Shinoa giggled. "That's just your excuse, but just went number 2, didn't you?" She teased, making Mitsuba blush in embarrassment.

"Jeez! Are you a kid or something? Grow up!" Mitsuba exclaimed as she leaned over the bathroom sink, looking into an un-shattered part of the mirror. Shinoa grinned. "Now that I think about it, I smelled something kind of nasty before..." She teased, causing Mitsuba to growl and turn towards her.

"Okay, you know what? I am tired of going along, and playing your stupid games." She stated. "Oh, come on don't be so straight laced. Let's play some more!" Shinoa teased once again as she giggled. "Who would?! Besides, the situation is already serious enough..." Mitsuba stated, getting back to the situation at hand. Shinoa nodded in reply, leaning her back against the sink. "If we were to run off from the back door, would we be able to escape?" She asked. "Mitsuba shrugged. "If we could, we'd have ran off already."

"For sure...and we're treated to a parade of information that you want to run away from. That vampire really is dangerous." Shinoa stated, making Mitsuba give her an angry look. "By "parade of information", you're talking about Lieutenant colonel Guren, aren't you?" Shinoa sighed.

"Do you believe what that vampire said, Mitsu-chan?" Shinoa asked, turning Mitsuba's attention completely towards her. "That because of the Lieutenant colonel, the world was destroyed?" She asked. Shinoa nodded. Mitsuba sighed. "Well, Yuu, Mayu, and the others said that that vampire can't be trusted. So, I'm not to sure." She stated as she looked back over at the mirrior, brushing a piece of her blonde hair off her shoulder.

"I agree with them. Just by looking at him, I know that vampire cannot be trusted. But the problem is, the Lieutenant colonel, my Onee-chan, and The Japanese Imperial Demon Army are all not to be trusted, just like Ferid-san." Shinoa stated as Mitsuba nodded in agreement. Shinoa soon turned towards the boys restroom curiously. "By the way, have the boys done their business already?" Mitsuba sighed, bothered by Shinoa's sudden "business" curiousity. "Don't know."

Shinoa looked over at Mitsuba and giggled teasingly. "Maybe they were going Number 2 like you." She said, making Mitsuba turn towards her in both irritation and embarrassment. "I TOLD YOU THAT I DIDN'T!!" She shouted, causing Shinoa to laugh. "You know, it's really funny to mess with you, especially when you get like this." Mitsuba was about to say something, but she was stopped when the girls bathroom door was suddenly slammed open.

Startled, both girls turned around to see Mayu dash into the stall in front of them, covering her mouth. "Mayu-san?! Are you alright?!" Shinoa exclaimed as she rubbed the green haired girls back, trying to comfort her as she threw up. Mayu shook her head. Worried, Shinoa turned towards Mitsuba. "Did she suddenly catch a cold?" Mitsuba shrugged. "I-I don't know! Then again, she has been acting weird this past month. Maybe she drank some bad blood or something!"