too many dares

A/N

its a short chapter, but it does answer the main question of this fan fiction. I took MaryJaneLevann 's Idea because she was the only on to give an idea and it was a good one and made me feel stupid for not thinking of it, but, thank you. There's a mention of it in this chapter and I'll post it in the next one. This chapter would be longer though if my tablet didn't act stupid and delete most of it so I had to rewrite it and got a bit lazy so I wrote it a bit shorter.

anyways, enjoy

Matt's POV

I unlocked my phone and looked through the tweets for the dares.

I #daremattg to kiss @mysterymel0dy

I dare you to kiss shelby #daremattg @mattg124

#daremattg KIIIIISSSSS HERRRRR @mattg124

I sighed, people won't stop daring me to do that. I glance over at Schelby as she's talking to Autumn. I glance back at my phone. Then I get an idea.

"hey, can you girls come tomorrow, I need more time on this and more dares to pick from" I say, getting their attention.

they nod. "Sure" Autumn says and they turn around.

"uh, Schelby, before the dares, do you wanna go somewhere?" I ask nervously.

She looks at me. "Uh, sure, how about the mall?" she replys. I nod "can I use your bathroom first?" I pointed my hand in the direction of the bathroom and she walks into the hall.

I hesitate but grab my camera and tri-pod and place them by my front door. I heard Autumn giggling. I looked at her and lifted an eyebrow. She looked back and shook her head "nothing"

I sigh and turn the camera on. Schelby walks out of the hallway and opens the front door with Autumn following behind her. I grab Schelby by the shoulder, she looks up at me. I hesitate, but crash my lips against hers. I release and she blushes a deep red color and stares back at me, full of shock. She slowly walked into out and down the hall with Autumn right behind her.

I feel like

I actually like her

as more than a friend

Schelby's POV

Did he just kiss me. I can't believe it, he obviously did it for the dare, he might not actually like me like that, but why else would he do it. I silently went to my apartment to lay down and think, think of why I tweeted the dare, think of he likes me or not, think of if I like him ...

no way of getting out of this now.