New hair color

Schelby's POV

Jay dropped us off at the apartments and Matt took me to his place. To be honest, in all the weeks I've known him, this is the first time I've been in his apartment. It was bigger than I thought. I sat on the couch. Matt went to the hall to get something, he came back carrying a first aid kit in his hands. He sat next to me and took out the cleaning wipes.

"I hope this won't sting" he said as he took one out. He wipped off the blood on my face with one and the excess with another, it felt cold againt my skin.

I gave a sly smile "No, it's just fine" I said.

"Good, I don't want to hurt you" he said giving a small smile back.

I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully. He gave a bigger smile and blush crept up on his cheeks. We froze and looked at each others gaze. Silence. He shook his head and said. "Hey, I'm thinking of dying my hair a new color, wanna help me?" He asked a bit shy at the end.

I snickered. "Sure" I said without thought.

He smiled greatly. "Great, I have some hair dye, let me go get it and we can pick a color." He said then got up from the couch.

I thought 'the fans should pick the color'

He soon returned with a lot of hair dye tubes that looked like thinner tooth paste tubes. "Which color?" He asked.

I pondered for a moment. "What about the fans decide" I said a tad shyly.

He looked at me and smiled. "Sure" he said smiling.

He went to the bathroom and I followed. He snapped a picture of them and posted it on Instagram. I pulled out my phone and waited for people to comment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Well, seems most of them picked red or all of them" I said.

He sighed. "Red it is" he picked up the red one.

I grabbed some gloves and squirt some in my hands and started to dye his hair. Red. I wondered why. Was it because they thought I was his girlfriend and they wanted us to match? I snickered at the thought of it.

"What's so funny?" Matt asked me looking through the mirror.

I widened my eyes. Oops. "Oh, I was just wondering why Red." I told him half of the truth.

He smiled. "Maybe because its the color of a period." I laughed loudly. Matt laughed too. He then smirked.

I carried on dyeing his hair. Pondering on why red. Was it because of horde? The color of a woman's period? Or did people want him to look like shadow the hedgehog? Oh well, I may never know.

I realized I was done with his hair and stopped dyeing it. "How long do we wait?" I asked him.

"Twenty minutes" he said. I pulled his goopy hair into a ponytail on top of his head. He looked at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. A blush crept up on his cheeks, I felt the warmth over power mine.

I soon felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and realized me and Matt's faces were getting closer together. I quickly pulled away from the gaze and checked my phone.

Be there in ten

~Autumn

I sighed. "Matt, is it ok if Autumn comes here?" I asked him.

He smiled. "Sure, I don't see why not." He said happily.

"Great" I said happily and texted Autumn to meet me at Matt's place.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey, It's me, Mystery Mel0dy, I know I never did an authors note on this, but, I would like for you to send me an idea for the story, comment below your ideas or PM me if you don't want to tell anyone your idea or for anyone to read it. Best one will be put in the next chapter or maybe more.

Thank you, and can't wait to read your ideas

~Mystery Mel0dy <3