in the morning

Matt slept on the couch. I woke up at about 10, thankfully, i didnt have work today. I let Andy out of my room. I went into the kitchen and opened my fridge. we had practically nothing. I sighed.

"OOOW ... Ugh" i heard and ran into the living room. I looked at matt. "andy jumped on my crouch" he said. I giggled. He pulled andy up to his chest and pet him. i turned on the TV and switched it to my Xbox and put it on netflix. I skimmed through the animes and what not on it. I felt like watching Full metal Alchemist, so i pressed it. "aw sweet" Matt said. "my favorite anime"

"oh yeah" i said remembering he said that in a dare MattG. "i almost forgot" i said then smiled.

he smiled. "hey, I'm having a live show later, you wanna be in it?" He asked.

I smiled. "sure, why not" i said.

He looked at me still smiling. "can i have it here?" He asked.

i looked at him. "uh, sure" I said.

"thank you" he said as he got up. "i gotta go feed jojo, can you set the wifi on my laptop." He said typing in his password on his laptop.

"Sure." I said. He handed me the laptop and walked out the door. I connected him to the wifi. I was bored so i decided to look through his videos on his laptop, just for a sneak peak of the next Dare MattG or something. He seemed to be still editing it. I watched a little of it, i do admit, even though it's not done, it's still funny as it always is, just with more burps and slurs that Matt tends to do, but usually cuts them out .... Usually.

I hear a knock at my door and i quickly exit out of the videos and placed his laptop to the side and let Matt back in. I pretened i didn't see anything. "Hey Matt, how's jojo?" I asked him.

"She's fine" he said. "Lets play World of Warcraft."

"ok" i said smiling. I grab my laptop and log into WOW. I play my Bloodelf Hunter because HORDE.

He plays one of his characters thats also horde.

We play some dungeons and finish some quests. We laugh and yell at other people even though they can't hear us.

Eliz soon woke up to us yelling at this douche canoe who kept getting our kills. "what the hell" Eliz said walking out of her room.

"sorry" i said in a canadian accent, i picked up the habit from watching Matt and being in Canada for a while.

"we're playing WOW, wanna join?" Matt insisted.

"horde or alience" Eliz asked us

Matt and I looked at each other and smiled. We looked at Eliz. "HORDE" we yelled in unison.

She smiled. "ok" she said and grabbed her laptop.