To the mall

before I start this chapter, Can you people stop asking me to Update. I don't mean to sound rude, but I can come up with new chapters on my own time. I DO have other fanfictions to write. I just didn't think this one would get so popular, I thought my Loki one would, but most of my votes can from this one. as you're waiting for the new chapter to come out, read my other fan fictions you might like. though a great deal of my fan fictions are on hold, I'm focusing on finishing the ones that aren't, like this one. Hope you find one you like. Now back to the fanfiction.

I'm dedicating this chapter to MaryJaneLevann for giving me the idea.

If you give me an idea, I will dadicate the chapter(s) to you that you give the idea to, though I do have an idea, it's not till a little later in the story.

Schelby's POV

I woke up with Andy pouncing on my face. I pick him up and set him and my chest and pet him. He's getting big. I set him on the floor and get up. I go get ready. I put on my make up and straighten my hair. I look through my closet. I put on my All Time Low shirt and red skinny jeans and throw on my black high top converse. I grab my purse and walk upstairs to Matt's place. I take a beep breath and knock on the door. He opens the door and looks at me.

"hey, I'm sorry about yesterday, it's just that-" he starts, but I cut him off.

"It's fine Matt, really" I said then smiled.

"well, it's just I-" he stared but I cut him off again by crashing my lips against his. I blushed as I did so. I pulled away and looked at him. His face turned red of embarrassment. He then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into another kiss. Once he released he pulled me into his apartment and closed the door. "There's, uh, a few things I have to check, just sit down and I'll get back to you" He said and walked to the kitchen. I pulled out a Monster from my purse and started drinking it. I walked to the couch and sat on it. Matt came and looked at some things in the living room and went down the hall.

I waited and he soon was ready. we went downstairs and went into my car that I got fixed. He sat in the passengers seat and I sat in the driver's seat. I drove off to the mall and he gave me directions because I never went.

We went into the mall and headed for hot topic. I went looking through the shirts then turned to Matt "They should sell your shirts here" I said.

He smiled "Yeah, that would be great."

I smile and pick out a few shirts and some pants. We went to a few other stores and got a few other things, then we headed to the food court. Matt sighs and looks at me. "Schelby, I was wondering" He looks down "Maybe, you could be my girlfriend."

My eyes widen and my face feels warm. It was silent for a bit. "Uh, Yes Matt I will" I said smiling.

He looked up at me and smiled. "Good" he said happily.

I giggle. We throw away our food and head out the mall and to my car. We put our stuff in my trunk and head home. once I parked Matt looked at me and pressed his lips against mine. I blush and kiss back.