ADAM'S POV

5 months later...

8 months.

8 months.

8 months.

Its been 8 months and Willow hasn't woken up yet.

8 fucking months.

She has four more months until its been a year. Then, she'll have to wake up soon after that.

I watch her as she sleeps. The doctors said that she can still hear me, but can't process it all.

I walk over to her bed.

"Hey Willow" I whisper by her ear.

I stroke her soft, long hair. I hold her cold, small hands in mine.

"How are you doing in there? I know its kinda scary but you have nothing to worry about. I won't let anything happen to you. I love you too much for you to get hurt. You know, now that I think about it, going on the vacation wasn't the best idea. I'm so sorry this happened to you. But don't you worry. Everything will be fine.

"Do you remember how much we hated each other? I only ever teased you because I liked you. Well, I still do like you. I used to throw paper balls at you and throw food and take your phone. All because I wanted to be around you. But you never got the hint. Thank you for getting the hint when you did. I would have been gone if you didn't.

"I just need you right now. You can't give up Willow. Everyone who loves you needs you to wake up. It'll be a struggle at first, but you can do it. Do you know why? Because you can face anything you set your mind too. I've seen you do it before.

"Have you ever asked yourself what if you don't wake up? I ask myself all the time then I never really answer the question. The thing is, I don't want to think like that. I want to believe that you'll wake up. I want to believe that you'll be the same Willow May when you wake up."

I can feel myself holding onto her hand tighter and tighter. I won't ever let go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the short chapter, but I have no idea what to write about. Anyways, there's only a few more chapters left on this book. Thank you all aomch for reading😘

The video I used is of Ellie Goulding: Love Me Like You Do

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

WHATEVER THERE IS LEFT TO DO 😂

~Tay