14

WILLOW'S POV

My eyes are open to seeing big, bright lights. I turn my head and see more then 10 people in my face. Who are they? Who am I?

ADAM'S POV

"Willow?" I ask, staring deep into her pale green eyes.

"Whos Willow?" She says

"Your WIllow. Your name is Willow Sky May and you just woke from a coma" I say. Hoping my Willow remembers everything.

"Don't give her too much information at one time. She still has to adjust." Doctor Thomson says.

"Sweetie? Its your mom. Honey are you ok?" Jessica speaks.

"Mom?" Willow say confused.

"Yes honey. Mom. I'm your mom" Jessica says, tearing up.

Jessica hugs Willow like shes come back from the dead. Which, she kinda did.

WILLOWS POV

 My mom. I remember my mom. But how am I supposed to remember myself?

"Willow?" a voice speaks " Do you remember? Adam Brewer" He says

"Am I supposed too?" I ask

"Yes. You are supposed to remember me. I love you Willow" He says.

"I don't know you!" I scream "Get away from me! I don't know you!"

"But-"

"Adam, please get out now!" One man says, pushing him away.

My breathes are quick and uneasy. Who is he? What does he want from me?

I start to panic.

"Take slow breathes dear. You just woke up. This isn't good for you." My mom says

"Who is he? What does he want?" I ask, crying

"Ill tell you later, right now, you need to calm down." She says

I do as she says, and calm down.

"here" One man says handing me something "drink this" I take the cup he holds and drink it. I start to feel dizzy....

ADAMS POV

Why cant she remember me? What did I do? I told her I love her and she freaked out. I'm so sorry Willow.

AURTHORS NOTE: WOW. TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. THIS IS AWESOME LOL.

ANYWAYS...............WILLOW CANT REMEMBER.............SAD.

DO YOU KNOW WHATS ALSO SAD..........????

THE BOOK IS ENDING VERY SOON. :(

THERE ARE ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING AND VOTING FOR MY STOEY. I KNOW ITS NOT THE BEST STORY BUT I TRIED AND THIS IS THE VERY FIRST BOOK IVE EVER WRITTEN. SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE PICTURE I USED IS OF THE MAIN CHARCTER WILLOW MAY PORTRAIED BY WILLOW SHIELDS!!!

~VOTE

~SHARE

~COMMENT

~FOLLOW

~WHATEVER THERE IS LEFT TO DO!

~Tay