4

*THUD* someone falls

Hyoyeon’s pov

“AWWW!” I said holding my head. What in the world…

“yah! Choi sooyoung why are you here?!!” I shouted. seohyun was not in our room anymore. What time is it?? My head thumps a bit. I saw seohyun’s clock its 10:30 am.

“sooyoung!” she didn’t respond is she dead already? Well she is sleeping soundly at my bed. how does she got here? I will ask her later. I need to get some drink and a medicine too. I should walk downstairs.

Downstairs…

I saw taeyeon and sunny cleaning the messy living room. Seohyun was cleaning the kitchen. What happened to this place?

“who did this? Is anybody hurt?” I asked and observe the surroundings. Broken vase, pieces of glasses are all in here. It’s like a disaster. Are we robbed While we are sleeping?

“help us to clean first. I will tell the story after we finished cleaning.” Taeyeon said. Looks like it’s a major problem we have.

Earlier that day…

Sooyoung’s pov

I woke up my stomach was like a fighting to get out and my head is beating stronger than my heart .i ran to the bathroom. The last thing I remember was I drink the remaining penalty. That’s all. As I look at the wall clock its’ 5 A.M in the morning. Why did they leave me here in the couch?

I walk upstairs so I can relax to our room then I saw. OH FOR LIFES SAKE… my eyes was at its biggest diameter. This thing I am seeing why did they always leave the door open?! Why am I always seeing such things? Where’s my partner in crime? hyo She’s not around with me. I want to scream but I can’t i locked the door and get out fast before they can feel my presence. What’s happening to the world? Am I dreaming is this a dream? I slap myself. Awwww..that sucks. It’s not a dream. Where should I sleep? My room was occupied by yuri and yoona. WAIT! YOO-YOONA!??!  My head.. my brain is also fighting to come out ,this headache sucks it hurts like hell. I walk to yulsic’s room. Where is Jessica? I need to sleep somehow. The bed is empty. I want to get some rest but I don’t want to sleep here and the couch either. I should sleep to hyo’s room it’s much better when she is around.

 ***

Yuri’s pov

I woke up I guess I have to deal with this headache all day… it’s my first time having this hangover. It’s really a mess. I saw yoona beside me she’s sleeping. her calm smiling face, Her skin so beautiful she’s wearing her lacey bra. I space out for a moment staring at her then I decided to sat up. I also noticed that my blouse was on the floor and hers too. I am wearing my sports bra thank god I still have my pants on. I look at the surroundings and then. SNAP! Where am I? This is not our room. Where is Jessica? I looked at the clock its 5:58 a.m. I felt face palming myself. What did I do? I try to remember things. All I can remember clearly was I am drinking so much. Then I recall the scene…Jessica and tiffany I should talk to her later. But I need to know what I did to yoona. Why aren’t we wearing proper clothes?

“ahhh… unnie it’s too early. Your awake already.” Yoona mumbles.

“sorry yoona but what happened to … us? “ I said and looked away at her. She stood up and get some shirt for us on her closet. She handed me her shirt I did not accept it since I will return to my room.

“you don’t remember unnie? Well it will be better if you won’t remember” yoona said.

“I I am sorry if i-“ I said but she interrupted me.