7

“taengooo…I am tired…” sunny whines. All of the girls are at the dorm.

They are still in japan and they just finished rehearsing a few hours ago.

“me too..” taeyeon said as they laid on their bed.

“yah! Taeyeon-ah! You’re supposed to act sweet and massage me not complaining too.” Sunny said which makes taeyeon startled.

“but I am tired too, aish jinjja.” Taeyeon whined.

Sunny then sat up and look at taeyeon. Taeyeon’s eyes were shut and sunny think of something.

“I guess I should ask someone to massage me.” sunny stand pretending to be upset.

Mood swings…- taeyeon thought

“sunny-ah…” she held my hand and pulled me causing me to lost my balance and ended up on top of her.

“ahhh” Sunny whines while taeyeon laughs…

“haha..its better this way, sooo comfy.” Taeyeon said as she snuggles her face between sunny’s bosom.

“yah..let go of me!” sunny said as taeyeon tightens her embrace. While sunny trying her best to get up.

“no, you’re not leaving me here…” taeyeon said. Sunny now was giving her slight spankings.

Taeyeon growled and now kiss sunny.

“hmmm…TAEYEO-“ sunny tried to resist.

“mmmmmmmmmm…” taeyeon moaned, sunny then gave in…

They continue kissing…

“AHHHHHHH….YAAH!” taeyeon let go of sunny.

“Rapist byuntaeng!” sunny said and huffed outside there room.

Taeyeon then touches her lips and was relieve that it wasn’t cut or anything else.

“wild soonkyu.” Taeyeon murmured.

Meanwhile earlier that moment …at the dorms living room …