2

Jessica and tiffany had left for the photo-shoot on vogue. Sunny and hyoyeon will be having there invincible youth set. Yoona and sooyoung went to their designated rooms and get a sleep. Taeyeon is reporting online. Yuri is still on her filming. And seohyun is still on her vacation.

Its 5:40  pm

Jessica and tiffany had arrived. the house is quiet. With their shopping bags we already know where the two came from after the photo-shoot. They bought pizza and pasta for the rest. But no one seems to be downstairs. Fany place the food at the table on the living room. Sica went upstairs to put her shopping bags at her room. Tiffany then went also upstairs to call the girls and place her shopping bags to her room.

[shouting in front of shikshin's room]

"THERE IS FOOD DOWNSTAIRS!!!" tiffany shouted, without further ado both of them burst downstairs.

[Knocking at sunyeon's room]

 Taeyeon opened the door and tiffany hopped at her with a hug. “taeyeon I miss u” tiffany greeted the surprise taeyeon. “ah fany-ah welcome back how was the photoshoot?” asks taeng releasing from the hug.

“it was like hell with Jessica teasing me all day long. And theres no one to comfort me there” Fany pouted.

“awww poor fany.. don’t worry I am here now. ” taeng smiled and patted her head.

“How sweet of you taetae. Oh lets go downstairs there’s food for you guys.” Tiffany said and clings to taeyeon with a wide smile while walking downstairs.

[Living room]

Taeyeon and tiffany is walking towards the others.

“hey plates up!” sooyoung said smiling widely.

“Where… is… jessica?” asked yoona

"

she’s on her room maybe she’s tired for teasing me whole day and strolling at the mall.”  tiffany said whilst handling a plate to taeyeon.

“oh maybe she’s dying to see yuri ahahaha poor ssica” soo said.

“no I am not!” sica said going downstairs.

“oops! BUSTED! hahaha” sooyoung said laughing.

And the others laugh too because of sooyoung’s reaction. They watch tv while eating.

Its 9:00 pm

Hyoyeon and sunny was back from filming.

“hello everyone!” hyo said.

They are still on the living room watching randomly turning the channels.

Taeyeon was leaning on the couch while fany is laid on her lap. Sica was near the tv and sooyoung was lying on the carpet. Yoona is sitting on the other seat.

 “we left you some pizza on the fridge just heat it up.” Sooyoung said sitting up.

“nah we already ate at the set.” Sunny said looking at taeyeon and fany’s position and hyoyeon nodded. Hyoyeon sat beside sooyoung and sunny sat near the couch.

“I guess I will be going now. I still have my filming later. I need to fix myself first” yoona said.

“alright good luck to your kissing scene! It’s your chance after all” sooyoung said teasingly.

 hyo , sunny , Jessica and sooyoung look at each other and said

“YOOOOOONA FIGHTING!!!” and all of them giggles making the atmosphere livelier. Even the ice princess laughed at that moment.