Chapter 11

Niall's POV

As we pull up to the hotel all of us guy hop out of the limo! As I get to the door of the hotel I hear Stephanie calling my name!

"Niall Niall Niall are you forgetting someone?!"

"You can walk can't you?" I say to Lucy.

"Awww but why do I have to walk when a could get a piggy back ride?" This is why Im falling for her! She is such a princess! But I want her to be my princess. I need to remember the fact that I'm 19 and she's 17. Why can't she be a little older. Uggg the struggle. As I walk back to the limo I tell Lucy to hop onto my back. I have to bend down so she can get onto my back. as she wraps her arms around my neck, I take ahold of her legs as we walk into the hotel lobby.

Lucy's POV

As we pull up to the hotel my jaw drops. This place is huge!! All of the guys hop out, leaving me in the limo alone. "Niall Niall Niall are you forgetting someone?" I hear that famous laugh that I fangirl over.

"You can walk can't you?" Niall says to me as he starts to make his way back to the limo.

"Awww but why do I have to walk when I could get a piggy back ride?" I love getting piggy back rides. One thing that you should know about me is that im kinda sorta lazy. I get out of the limo just as Niall is about to pull me out. He slowly bends down, since im only 5'1 1/2 an hes 5'7 he has a little hight over me. I gentally wrap my arms around his neck while he takes my legs around his waist.

"Lets make a run for it!!!"

"Niall your crazzzyyyyy!!!!" before you know it Niall sprints making me go up and down.

"That was a bummpy ride."

"Hahaha yeah. Ima put you down so we can go get our room key."

"Niall you said OUR room key. You know we cant stay in the same room."

"Awww can't you break some rules for once in your life. Have a little fun!" He says while bumping me with his hip.

"Oh Niall, poor Niall. You don't even know. I break rules."

"Well then prove it." He said with a wink.

"Fine whatever."

"Thats my girl." Did he just say MY girl? He did not just say that. This boy has no idea what he does to me. He was no idea that I want so badly to be His girl.

As I walk up to the hotel counter I see a guy around the age of 16 typing on the computer. He is kinda hot! He's got brown swishy hair, big brown eyes, an a cute smile.

"Welcome to the Express hotel how may I help you?"

As I read his name tag it says Alex Constancio. That's a cute name!

"Hi Alex, I have a reserved room for Niall Horan."

"Oh yes Mr. Horan has room 974 on the 10th floor." He says while giving me the too key.

"Thanks Alex I'll maybe come talk to you later?" I say with a wink. he smiles an winks back.

"What was that for?" Niall says to me while he takes ahold of my hand an intertwined out fingers together.

"It was nothing just being a little flirt that I am." I could tell Niall wasn't happy that I was flirting with Alex.

"For doing what you just did back there is goin to cost you." Niall says to me while clicking the up button on the elevator.

"Oh ok." I say as the door opens.

Once Niall an I arrive on our floor we go to search for our room.

"I think it's at the end of the hall Lucy."

"Ok lets go see." I say as I sprint to the end of the hall.

"Look it's our room." Niall says while picking me up bridal style.

"Niall put me down. We are not married" all I heard was mumbling coming from Niall, but I didn't think anything of it.

***********************************

Hey guys its me Stephanie! I'm so so so so so so so so sorry about not updating. I've been going through a lot of crap. My so called best friend is dating my ex that I still love very I much, an she knows I still like him. I hope everyone had a great Christmas or whatever you had lol.

Love Stephanie